“Very good experience.”

Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bon Ton is a local favorite! We offer a variety of entrees including pasta dishes, steaks, and seafood. All of our food is fresh and cooked to order. Please visit our website for up to date and correct menu.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went here with four friends. Service great, meal great, desert great.

Would definitely go back when in Ouray again.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The four of us had been here a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. So we returned on this trip to Ouray and were not disappointed. I had the swordfish fixed in a veracruz style. It was excellent--moist, tender, and very tasty. My wife had the beef Wellington. Beware--it's a lot to eat (but makes a good cold snack the next day). A great cut of tenderloin, and she enjoyed it a lot. The other couple had duck ravioli (very rich) and pork tenderloin picatta and were very pleased as well.

We ordered wine by the glass instead of a bottle. Their wine list is a little short, but adequate.

2  Thank Thomas L
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Been here many times. The Bon Ton has a warm and friendly interior and patio seating with glorious views. All of the food is outstanding, especially the beef wellington. They usually have a few specials each night, which are worth trying. They have a totally different menu for their Sunday brunch, which includes a tasty breakfast plus a salad, coffee, juice, and champagne for under 15 dollars. The staff are professional, fast, and well informed. It is owned and run by longtime locals. Insider's tip: one of the owners (Chris) is a gifted singer and dancer who might perform for your table if you ask nicely.

1  Thank AnonymousTraveler88
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate at Bon Ton on our second night in Ouray. The setting is very cozy and relaxed/casual but the service is a little more upscale than you would find at some of the other establishments. I got the angel hair pesto with grilled chicken and my bf got the chicken parm - both dishes were excellent with very generous helpings. Dinner also came with bread and a salad with interesting salad dressings made in-house. The staff was attentive and our water glasses never ran dry. I would definitely recommend Bon Ton if you are looking for a nice dinner out in Ouray. Reservations are HIGHLY recommended.

1  Thank nickel_travels
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The lasagna was delicious, the canelloni was even better, and the service was perfect. I'm a foodie, and not easy to please, so when I hand out five stars, it's a must visit!

2  Thank Suzi O

Been to Bon Ton Restaurant? Share your experiences!