“Not sure yet”
Review of Cavallo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Cavallo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Contemporary, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cavallo's Restaurant is located below street level, down a beautiful spiral staircase, in one of the most unique and beautiful settings in the region. Spacious and welcoming, this space takes you into New Orleans from the first note of music to hit your ears and the first bite of food to touch your tongue. Dine with us for a quick bite or four courses. As is the case throughout the Big Easy, one rule applies. . . Be Nice or Leave. The rest is easy . . . Hours: 7am - 2 pm breakfast, brunch, lunch 530 pm - close (about 9 pm) dinner Thursday thru Monday CLOSED TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
Delta, Colorado
“Not sure yet”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch/breakfast here with my husband. He had an omelette with this amazing ham on it. I had the shrimp po' boy instead of the server recommended roast beef sandwich with au jus. Wish I'd had the roast beef, saw it headed to another table. The bread on my sandwich was good, French bread. I ended up eating the bread and shrimp, the lettuce, onions and tomato were too soggy. Thought about having a Bloody Mary, the server even brought us a sample which was very nice of him. Our server was great actually, best part of this meal. A little disappointed overall but I would still love to try this place for dinner, I think that's where they will shine!

Visited February 2014

Ouray, Colorado
“My Favorite!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love this place! I eat here all the time! I love Sid's creativity! The food is so delicious! I love that it is not traditional, like something you could get anywhere. Everything is so fresh and just delicious! :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank faithndaivd
Gunnison, Colorado
“Looks better than it is.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

here is a restaurant that has an identity crisis. It tries to be fancy but pulls off nothing. I have been here twice and will never go back. I just had crab cakes and they were very fishy. Something I have never experienced. The rest was Generic food you will pay too much for.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank benny3030
Cavallos, Owner at Cavallo's Restaurant, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
We are terribly sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience here at
Cavallo's, as we try our very best to provide a quality product to please each and every customer. We always appreciate feedback, be it positive or negative. However, in order for us to address your complaints about our establishment, it is best that you speak to us in person when you are here. We would welcome a conversations of useful suggestions on how we may improve. Please stop by next time you are in town and we can discuss how to improve your dining experience.
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Late Lunch/Brunch”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Cavallo's at 2pm for late lunch & found them open & still serving their lunch and brunch menu! My husband had a hot ham & cheese on toasted sourdough and a bowl of gumbo - delicious!!!! I had the daily omelet special - a Philly Cheese Steak Omelet!!! It was scrumptious!!! Fun servers who knew the menu well and local "to-do" advice!!! Great find & fully recommend!!

1 Thank BEAUFORTTRAVELLER
Ridgway, Colorado
“Superb!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I am a bit of a food snob and I have to say the food quality and value at Cavallo’s is fantastic! The service was equally as impressive. The menu is unique and it's obvious the chef takes much pride in pleasing the guest. I had a creole eggs benedict and my little one had homemade apple pancakes. The organic, fair trade coffee was delicious! The flavor of our meals was amazing!! Cavallo’s is my new favorite place to eat breakfast as it tops any other place I have tried on the western slope of Colorado. If you like homemade food that is better than what you could have made from home, and if you want a good meal that isn’t road food, you will truly appreciate Cavallo’s!

• Visited January 2014