“Generous Portions”

Ranked #17 of 33 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Leslie, Missouri, USA
“Generous Portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We didn't have the pizza but had sandwiches that were super plentiful. The pizzas we saw looked great. Neither of us could finish our sandwiches. This restaurant is located within the Twin Peaks Hot Springs and Motel. Dining is outside and with just a few tables. They do deliver within town so if you staying at another motel and don't want to go out-this is a great option.

• Visited July 2014

Durango, Colorado
“Average Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were staying at the hotel here and when checking in they said it was the best pizza in town. I would hate to order a pizza from anywhere else. Just average. They said it would be ready in 30 minutes. After 50 minutes I went to the table area and they directed me to the front desk. Where are they cooking these? The pizza was ready and fairly cold in the box. Not too pleased with the order.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank GloriasTravels
Temecula, CA
“Perfect Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

We ate here one night while we stayed at their hotel, Twin Peaks Lodge. The Mine Shaft Pizzeria is part of the Twin Peaks Lodge. Although you do not have to be a hotel customer to eat there. The atmosphere was wonderful & peaceful. The patio was fun and inviting. They had twinkling lights on the umbrellas, a heated glass "fire ring" to sit near and a water wall feature that glowed. Very fun. As for the food, I was so excited to see a Gluten Free pizza on the menu and GF burger buns. It made my night! I got a big 'ol burger with wonderful, natural fries. My husband got a drink similar to a Long Island Iced Tea and it was very good. My husband ordered the broasted chicken and that was wonderful too. The regular pizzas served at the next table were generous and made my mouth water, no joke! I thought the price was perfect. I would dine there again. Check their website for hours - when we were there it was 5pm -9pm, and they delivered to their hotel rooms if you stay there.

• Visited June 2014
Springdale, Arkansas
“Pleasant place to dine under the stars.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

This pizzeria is on property of Twin Peaks Inn. We enjoyed sitting outside for dinner and having a drink from the Tiki Bar.

Visited June 2014
Brodhead, Wisconsin
“Beautiful view, good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Half rack of ribs came with a cup of coleslaw, fries and marble rye breads, which was really good. The place is outdoor only seating, so if there is rain in the air, you might get soggy. Beef brisket sandwich was tender and a good portion. The pizzas look awesome! Good selection of drinks and very friendly staff.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Mine Shaft Pizzeria? Share your experiences!