“Best in Ouray, in my opinion”
Review of Outlaw Restaurant

Outlaw Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014

NEVER NEVER miss this place when we come here! I had to get my prime rib, and this time they had a blackened prime rib that was fabulous! My new favorite! Kids were happy with the mac and cheese, my grandson ate 2 platefuls!! All 4 adults were VERY happy with our meals and the service cannot be beat in town! Plus the piano player is awesome!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Yes I'm a tourist, that doesn't mean I should have a bad steak. It was bad, I had the pepper steak and the tenderloins were overlooked. My finance had the ribeye, also overcooked asked for medium rare. No flavor, and overpriced. The calamari we ordered was clearly frozen. The margaritas were good, upgrade to the gold. They are made well.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went here with a large group & were happy we waited for an available table even though there was no wait closeby at other restaurants. The wait was well worth it & we were all impressed with both the food & service. Our server was simply exceptional- caring, attentive & friendly. It was such a nice experience & she made it great for us.
The food was just great. Everyone was happy with their meal & the quality of the food. The bread is just plain yummy!
I would absolutely return here on my next visit to town & highly recommend it.

1  Thank Kellie Z
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a really great meal here while staying in Ouray. Only serve Dinner so had to wait till they opened. Food was very good as well as the service. Everyone's steak was great but my ribeye had quite a bit of Fat on it but was still good. Would go back again. Meal was a little pricey but figured it was one of the finer restaurants in Ouray so you pay for it.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you want a good steak dinner eat here. The steaks were juicy even cooked at well done it came out tender.

Been to Outlaw Restaurant? Share your experiences!