“Best Mexican in Ouray!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buen Tiempo Restaurant & Cantina

Buen Tiempo Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Brandon, Mississippi
“Best Mexican in Ouray!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

This is my favorite Mexican joint in Ouray. No trip is complete without at least one meal here. The Carne Asada Tacos are my favorite.

Visited August 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great Food and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner at Buen Tiempo. My wife found her vegetarian choices were good and my son and I enjoyed the chicken and fish tacos - fresh, great taste and great service. The seating is comfortable and their location on the Main street at the upper end of town is very convenient while shopping and strolling through Ouray. Highly recommended!

Visited August 2014
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Decent Mexican food in Colorado!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

My family of Mexican Texans visited Ouray this summer during our family vacation. We ate at Buen Tiempo for lunch, and we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised!

Now this isn't authentic, homemade Mexican food, but it is good! I had enchiladas, my husband had carne asada tacos, and my 8 year old had a taco off the kids menu. We ordered a margarita and a beer as well, and our bill for 2 kids meals, two adult meals, and the drinks was around $60.

The service was good, the views from the outside patio were gorgeous.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Columbus, Texas
“Mixed Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a mixed experience here. We happened to be coming here when a rain started and they got crushed as shoppers ran for cover and decided to eat. We had a wait, but the hostesses handled it with a reasonable amount of grace. The waitstaff was cheerful and efficient, though my sweet husband spent part of the meal trying to avoid seeing the lace thong peaking out from the back of one of the waitresses pants--but you just can't stop seeing that when it is in front of you! I'm reasonably sure--by which I mean positive--that the "chile con queso" we ordered was literally nacho cheese from a can, so we weren't sure what we were going to get. I ordered a burrito and my husband the carne asada, and both were darn good! VERY good! Like I said...it was a mixed experience.

Visited July 2014
“Food is ok, servers need update...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is good not the great mexican good choices, medium range prices. Hostesses pretty interested in service but the actual server(blond -long hair) is pretty rude...