“Fantastic”

Buen Tiempo Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Fantastic Mexican cuisine. I ate here for the first time this past summer and it was quite refreshing. Great selection and fresh food.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The food is pretty good, but if you are used to Arizona or New Mexico "spice" in your Mexican food, you will not find it in the food here. The place is clean and nice, and the portions of food are of good size. It could definitely have used a little more "kick" as far as the spice goes.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I like to eat in my room so when i get outside food I do takeout. I walked in and placed my order and it was ready in 10 minutes. For $14 it was tasty and filling

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Mexican food but This left me wanting to eat somewhere else. I found the food to be very bland. Odd in fact. I ordered the spinach enchiladas and they were horrible. They do pour a heavy handed drink and the chips were good. I just think it is overpriced. The ambiance is nil because water dripped occasionally near our table, once on me and once on the waitress & they play classic rock. Odd choice for a mexican restaurant. My husband liked his dinner (plain chicken/cheese burrito) but I have absolutely no desire to return. Even recalling that night is putting a bad taste in my mouth. :(

1  Thank fitz49525
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Went here on the recommendation of the hotel and it didn't disappoint. Friendly service and good southwestern menu. Ordered Posole soup and chicken enchiladas and it was all delicious. Great flan for dessert! Definitely above average Mexican food.