“First class restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaumont Grill - CLOSED

Beaumont Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: .
Walnut Creek, California
“First class restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

You can rely on all the positive reviews that you read here. In my opinion, this is the best restaurant in Ouray. My wife and I ate dinner here twice, both times on the charming patio. The double cut pork chop with apple chutney and the beef tips were especially good. Coffee served in a French press was a nice touch. Service was prompt and friendly (Barry was great).

If you are looking for a first-class restaurant with a charming atmosphere, this is the place.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank InsideScooper

Colorado Springs
“Historic hotel and charming grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had a great light dinner, sitting outside. Food and service excellent. Be sure to go into the 19th century hotel's elegant lobby.

Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food was excellent along with the atmoshpere of the ballroom. We were unable to eat on the patio due to the rain.

Thatcher, Arizona
“PERFECTION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our family visits Ouray often and the Beaumont is one of our most favorite places to have a delicious dinner together. We've eaten both outside on the patio and inside, and both options are gorgeous. Service is always so friendly and accommodating. Food is always delicious - I am super picky and haven't been disappointed. (my pork was a little dry once, but the meal was delicious)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bryan, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst meal I have ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

Stay way from the expensive bad food place. I had chicken and waffle. The price was over $20. Okay, I can understand higher prices in tourist areas. But, for that price I would expect a homemade waffle. I go two pieces of very dark brown, verge of burnt, and a eggo frozen waffle. I will never rerun to this restraint. They need to fire the cook and get their act together! By the way, it took one-and-a-half hours to get our meal. If you have a lifetime to spend and want to waste a lot of money buying garbage, then dine here.