“Beaumont Grill”

Cuisines: Bar, Grill, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: .
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The posole soup was to die for! So glad the waitress suggested it to me! And I have now made some at home!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We originally set out for the Outlaw restaurant but arrived to find it crowded and noisy. We decided to walk down the street to the Beaumont Grill. What a treat! A cozy fire place welcomed us to a quiet, romantic setting. My husband ordered the prime rib special and I had wild mushrooms and balsamic Brussels spouts. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the friendly professional service. The prices were what you might expect at this type of restaurant, but certainly worth it. We will come back!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice while we were in town. Both times we ate on the patio, which has comfortable chairs that allow you to relax between bites or portions. The chef has superb creations. We especially liked the French Onion Soup, the triple beet salad and the apple salad with arugula. Our Rocky Mountain trout was great, and the sides of wild rice and broccoli set it off perfectly. We also had a new dish, the lamb Osso Bucco. Very nice sauce on perfectly cooked lamb shank. We highly recommend this restaurant for a fine dining experience while in Ouray. Very fair prices for the quality of the food and service. Our waiters were friendly, knowledgeable and personable and richly deserved our generous tip.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Loved the setting, although I prefer to eat indoors, and only the bar area was available inside the night we visited. The food was good - I had the chicken and waffles, my wife the beef tips with wild mushrooms - but for 'Colorado casual' dining it was a bit overpriced. I believe they want to be the 'fancy' dining spot in Ouray, with appropriate pricing and an ala carte style menu. Glad we tried the Beaumont, but will probably stick to our favorites (O'Brien's Pub, etc.) in the future. This is definitely a nice place to eat for a more romantic dinner.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I'm a local of 25 yrs. The setting of this restaurant is in the beautiful remolded historic Beaumont Hotel. It's disappointing that this has become the worst dining experience in Ouray, CO. for myself. The entrées are all very over priced. We were not offered any bread, and soup or salad doesn't come with your entrée. Very expensive to eat here, although if you want nice atmosphere & want to spend a lot of money to eat here it then might be more pleasant for you, than it was for us. I WILL NEVER RECOMEND THIS TO VISITORS OR LOCALS!!

7  Thank Mary P