We went on a Sunday night right before Christmas. The vapor cave and hot spring pool was so relaxing. The staff was very helpful. The towels, cloth robe, warm fireplace, helpful staff and atmosphere was great. The owner was always around to tell you a personal story about the history of the spa and how it all came about. When we would ask about restaurants and shopping, she gave us tips to help us through. It made it very simple. All of the other guest were friendly and made it a very nice and relaxing visit. I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nested in a quiet residential neighborhood, right in the center of downtown Ouray, the Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings offers a wide variety of accommodations and features three different all natural continually flowing mineral hot springs on its premises: the famous Vaporcave, the outdoor swimming pool and the Lorelei, a privately enclosed outdoor spa. All our waters are continually flowing pure mineral springs, not altered with any chemicals or additives. All springs are open year around Guests of the Wiesbaden can enjoy unlimited use of the Vaporcave and the outdoor swimming pool at no extra charge. All rooms feature private bath, satellite TV, free WiFi, free local phone calls, spa robes and towels. There is a garden and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking. Wiesbaden features full range of massage and spa services. Guests of the lodge enjoy discounted rates on the spa services. Wiesbaden is a strictly non-smoking facility and we cannot accommodate anybody who uses tobacco products. Pet friendly accommodations are available. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings Hotel Ouray
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa And Lodgings
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Ouray