“Ride with a real cowboy”
Review of Bach'lers Stable

Bach'lers Stable
Reviewed June 16, 2014

If Mr. F. Post is still guiding, just riding with him is an attraction. Mr. Post's first name is Post, because his folks said he was dumb as a . . . It just gets better from there! A fun time for everyone with this one-of-a kind character.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The tour guide, for the mine, gave a good presentation. What I did not like was the amount of people they insisted on packing in on each train car. When I knew we couldn't be packed in more tightly, they actually squeezed in two more people making the ride more than uncomfortable.

The only reason I didn't give it a five was the trip into the mine located on the same property as the stable. The horseback ride was the highlight of our vacation. Our real cowboy led us on a beautiful ride. He was unhurried and he regaled us with cowboy stories and poems. They even have a small platform if you need assistance getting on the horse. My broken toe appreciated that.

2  Thank KatieScarlettDallas
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This was my second year to ride with Post, and first year for my 7 yr old son. We are experienced riders and had a great time on the trail. Fencepost has a horse for every skill level and has a great sense of people, horses, and the match of each for the perfect ride.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

My daughter, granddaughter and myself scheduled a 2 hour trail ride. The knowledgable guide took us up Gold Mountain on 130 year old trails, high above Ouray! The views were spectacular! Breath taking! The horses were easy to ride and obedient! I can't wait to do this again!

2  Thank Rhonda T
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been on several ride and this one was the best by far! The wrangler was very nice and the horses were very good. We will definitely do this one again.

1  Thank Sunshynee

Been to Bach'lers Stable? Share your experiences!