All reviews fire pit the owner books and games hot springs in town older property recommending places to eat budget hotel the river great room a great stay off road bed was comfortable definitely stay here again stayed two nights an easy walk rv park
Reviewed September 13, 2018

i stayed here while I rode the Million Dollar Highway. It was VERY clean and quiet. They had Smores makings at the4 firepit so you could talk with other guests and have all the smores you want. My bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept in in quite a while, even more so than mine! Brian was great and friendly as well as very helpful in helping me load my bike onto my bike hauler. I WILL definitely come back here next week. A superb lodge!

Room Tip: I had a room at the back, overlooking the mountain. Great location.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
B D, Owner at Timber Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We’re thrilled you had a great time at the lodge and look forward to seeing you again soon! All the best - Julie, Brian + staff

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I stayed 6 nights in July of 2018. It was a pretty nice and clean hotel. The owner is a couple both are very nice people. The only thing is that the free wifi is a little slow and there is no table in my room. Other than that, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
B D, Owner at Timber Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Zeke- we appreciate you taking time to detail your stay with us! We hope you have the opportunity to visit again soon. All the best - Julie, Brian + staff

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Not only did our bed tilt downward towards the headboard, but the room smelled like it was soaked in synthetic fragrances. Cleaning products, fabric softener, detergents, fragrances were suffocating and my husband and I both had major headaches from it. Always skeptical when a hotel has to use that many fragrances....what are they trying to cover up? Definitely not worth the price!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
B D, Owner at Timber Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Hi Sarah! Thank you for your feedback! You are correct, the night of 4th of July is the most expensive nightly stay in Ouray all year. We wish you would have addressed your concerns with us the night you were here, we would have gladly stripped your bed and remade it with linens that were not laundered with fabric softener. We take great pride in providing our guests clean rooms and personal service. We wish you all the best on your future travels. Julie, Brian + staff.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Convenient location along Highway 550 leading into Ouray and near the Hot Springs. In fact, the property backs up against the Uncompahgre River and the riverwalk will take you straight to the Springs without having to drive. There is also a nice area with chairs and hammocks that guests can use to relax and socialize!

The room was very nice. Clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Nice spot. The only downside for me was that my room was right by the outside area with chairs, and so there was a steady filtering of noise into the room until everyone finally decided to go to bed late at night. It wasn't a horrible amount of noise, but my room was on that corner so everyone had to walk right past! I got good sleep...but it would have been great sleep! Still not a complaint, though. I really liked the room and location!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
B D, Owner at Timber Ridge Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Rob- thanks so much for sharing your experience at the lodge! We are so happy you had a great time :)
Safe travels + hope you can visit us again soon! Julie, Brian + staff.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

WOW! What a fantastic place tucked away in Beautiful Ouray. We arrived on Thursday and the owners couldn't have been more helpful with our needs. The Lodge is spotless and our room was so nice it was like being at home. Having everything we needed at our finger tips was wonderful. The location is perfect for those who want to rent a jeep for some back country experience or for those who want to ride you Harleys through the wonderful mountain roads. I can tell you that you cant go wrong saying here and we plan on retuning next June (if not sooner) with our group for more... Thanks Brain & Julie for everything you did for us and see you very soon!

Room Tip: Welcome Home!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Brad, we are so happy you carved out time to experience the magic of Ouray + are glad you were comfortable at the lodge! Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon! All the best - Julie, Brian + staff.