“Try the 420 Burger”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place is likely the most underrated place in town. It is also the least expensive for more budget minded. That is cost wise, not quality. The food was great. I tried the 420 burger and was totally shocked. It didn't have marijuana in it, but it was HUGEand tasted great. A serious burger for a hungry person. Be hungry, or don't order. Try it though if you feel hungry.

1  Thank RichDeana

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I were driving through Ouray around lunch time and decided to find a place to eat. We checked out a couple places and their menus, but didn't find what we wanted. We checked out Maggie's Kitchen and it said Best Burger in Ouray, but the price is probably what got us. I had the 1/2 lb burger (you put your own toppings on) and my wife had the chicken cordon blue sandwich. I got onion rings with my sandwich and my wife got fries. Both helpings were very generous. The burger was very basic, but incredibly good. My wife's sandwich had so much ham on top that she moved half of it over to my burger, which just made it better. Both sandwiches were delicious and I would certainly eat here again if I were in the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

1/4 pounders (hint: McDonald's, this is a true 1/4 pounder, not what you serve) and 1/2 pounders for the uninitiated are the deal here. Huge, tasty, greasy, piled high with toppings. Heaven.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was recommended by the locals. A true diamond in the rough. Get your meal on one side and your beer on the other. Then bring them together outdoors or indoors to be enjoyed. I would definitely return to Maggie's Kitchen on a return visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

If you are looking for ambiance, don't go here. But if you want a great burger (many kinds to choose from), PLEASE go here! It's very laid back, it can get crowded and loud inside, but sitting outside, people watching and eating good food is great! Remember, it's a burger place! My husband and I are "locals", so we eat here at least 2-3 a month. Cole slaw and fries are great, too!

Been to Maggie's Kitchen? Share your experiences!