“great sweets”

Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ouray
Description: 970-325-4077
Description: 970-325-4077
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a cool little shop with great ice cream cones and some cool vintage candy. swing in for a sweet treat and grab some rocky road, its great

There are newer reviews for The Candy Co.

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

What many tourists don't know is that this place isn't just a candy store/ice cream parlor..it's also a taco shop. Complete with navajo tacos, enchiladas, burritoes, tamales and the house special named after the owner..the Bombies plate. The food is awesome!! Big homemade portions at affordable prices. We always make our way by here every time we're in Ouray!! Stop by and say hi to Bombie!!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

LOVE LOVE this shop! Have always had great service there. Today--not so much! As we walked in the lady working was on the front step smoking(wasn't even sure she worked there, as she was not dressed professional at all). She didn't acknowledge us as we walked in the door...actually kept looking the other direction. I have never experienced such poor customer service! She made no eye contact with any of us, and seemed in a rush to get us out of there!

1  Thank Brandi G
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love this place! Thank God I don't live close by, because I would be 300 lbs. in no time! Their ice cream is wonderful and the scoops are the biggest I've ever gotten anywhere--it's like getting a quart size in each scoop! Whenever I walk down the street with the ice cream people always stop me and comment on the size of the scoops. Yummy flavors too--I especially like the cinnamon!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Stopped in for some fresh treats that were beyond out of this world! A great selection. This is a must visit spot.

Been to The Candy Co.? Share your experiences!