“Best pizza in town”

Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Everything is hand made. The mountain man pizza is the equivalent of a meat lovers pizza. The salads are Hugh and can be shared. The ambiance is fantastic.

Denver, Colorado
“Good food, questionable service”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've eaten here 2 times in the past month. Both times were for business. It's a restaurant that has some really great food, but the whole place suffers from an identity crisis. For instance, the "western" motif in the bar consists of a fairly authentic looking bar but the wall decor is a combination of mounted deer heads and a stuffed marlin. The food prices and quality should fit into a 3 star restaurant, but you sit down to cafeteria quality flatware wrapped in a paper napkin. The servers are very polite and cordial, but you can sit for a very long time before anyone comes to take your order. In both visits, I/we were seated and it took an extraordinarily long time to get the water to the table and take the order. After that, it was another long time to get the meal. I have no issue with the food; the meals were prepared to perfection. However, the ambiance and service leave a lot to be desired.

• Visited July 2012
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“horrible”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

the service was horrible. waited 20 min before we got water, took 50 until we got food and thats with my hsb getting up and complaining.

Visited July 2012
Little Rock, AR
“Consistently good meal in Ouray!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We've now eaten at the Historic Western Hotel 4 times during two (2) different trips to Ouray. Each time the food was excellent. They have the best sweet potato fries any of our party had ever had!!! I'd go back just for those fries. The ambience is nice - authentic & historical. All members of our party said their food was excellent. My husband had a steak that was like a tender filet. I had a burger - outstanding. I think they make some of their own salad dressings. And the price is moderate, not too expensive. We will eat there again when next in Ouray and highly recommend!

• Visited July 2012
CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food, great prices”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We ate here several times as they were the most affordable place in town. Their pizza was great and I had a buffalo burger that was one of the best I have ever had. Their chef definitely knows her stuff!

Visited June 2012