“So-So”

Artisan Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Ouray
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Went to the Artisan in the morning for coffee. I drink decaf and was told that they "don't do decaf." Too bad. My husband stayed at the Artisan, while I went in search of the coffee I like to drink.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

While in Ouray for a scouting visit (hoping to move there in September) my friend & I dropped into this hip place for a welcome rest. The lively orange walls were a perfect harbinger for the pick-me-up to come. We tried a chocolate scone muffin & the housemade cinnamon doughnut, both of which were fresh & fabulous! We scoped out the stellar sandwich selection as well & would particularly love to try their pizzas, which came highly recommended. Can't wait to frequent the Artisan Bakery over the winter!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We were extremely happy with our lunch at the Artisan Bakery and Cafe. The fresh made bread was moist and the ingredients in the sandwich were very fresh. Our family ordered ham, a BLT and roast beef, which were all amazing. If this place were in my city, I would eat here on a regular basis! In the PM, we went back and ordered a pizza. It was light, fresh and not greasy. We were extremely pleased with this restaurant and would go back in a second if we were in Ouray again!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great sandwiches. The sandwiches were made to order on homemade bread. We had the turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich and it was delicious. Muffins were also great. Highly recommend this bakery/cafe.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Small shop with outstanding breakfasts and delicious cinnamon rolls. The DeGrizzler is a breakfast sandwich. Prepared perfectly.

Been to Artisan Bakery and Cafe? Share your experiences!