“Love this place”

Mouses Chocolates and Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ouray
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established in 2001. We are a small family of chocolatiers and coffee roasters living in a small town nestled in the San Juan Mountains in the southwest corner of Colorado. We use only the finest Belgian chocolate and make everything by hand. Our shop is open everyday except Christmas. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. We'd love to hear stories about how our chocolate has been a part of your lives. It brings us together in our love for chocolate, fine ingredients and sharing them with our family and friends.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very clean...great candy and the ice cream cones...yum. The staff was cool and friendly. Be prepared to wait 5 or ten minutes for service...they run fast but this is popular, especially after dinner.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Great place to go if u need a little chocolate. They have delicious chocolate, coffee, and ice cream. A little expensive, but worth it! My family and I loved the scrap cookies. I highly recommend it if u are visiting Ouray!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Absolutely loved the chocolate. We tried to limit ourselves but everything looked so good. It's hard to pass this place up and not get something. The chocolate mouse was good too. Wished I had picked up a few more items because we were craving it once it was all gone.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you to to Ouray, you HAVE to make a stop at Mouses. You will be amazed at the best chocolatier. All homemade and lots of love
thank you Mouse!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Marzipan mice are the speciality of this fantastic chocolate, ice cream, and coffee shop. I can not pass by their doors without stopping in to purchase the house speciality, Marzipan Mice, covered in rich dark chocolate, with almond ears. Not only are they delicious, they are adorable. Another must have item is the coffee toffee. You may choose dark or milk chocolate coated confections. I'm a sucker for the dark chocolate, but my mother swears by their milk chocolate.

If you feel like an ice cream treat, I recommend one of the mouthwatering, decadent shakes. Hand made and loaded with yummy extras. (I love brownies added to mine.)

Whether you are driving HWY 550 through Ouray, or walking the picturesque Main Street of this stunning mountain town, this shop is the stop to make.