“Raspberry sorbet”

Mouses Chocolates and Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ouray
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established in 2001. We are a small family of chocolatiers and coffee roasters living in a small town nestled in the San Juan Mountains in the southwest corner of Colorado. We use only the finest Belgian chocolate and make everything by hand. Our shop is open everyday except Christmas. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. We'd love to hear stories about how our chocolate has been a part of your lives. It brings us together in our love for chocolate, fine ingredients and sharing them with our family and friends.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband's favorite- mine was the chocolates, of course. Nice young people serving us- a treat! Tried three kinds of chocolate. Should have tried their specialty cookie- saved it for the next time but we ran out of time and didn't make it back.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Latte went well with the chocolate. However the girl seemed bugged that I was interrupting her down time.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I kept hearing how great Mouse's was for their ice cream, so I had to check it out during our stay. I was really disappointed to see that they just had a few Dreyer's ice cream flavors. It was ok, but nothing special. (I noticed a few other places in town also had the same ice cream.)

My husband had a few pieces of chocolate that he said were very good. Don't go in with high expectations if all you really want is good ice cream.

1  Thank TNLaddy
Reviewed July 14, 2013

As there name implies, they make the cutest (and delicious I might add) mouse head shaped treats. The sundaes however are something you simply have to try as well as their wonderful coffee.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The shakes and sundaes are absolutely decadent! This shop is a chocolate lover's dream. The shakes and sundaes are rich and only come in one size and should be shared with someone else because they are so rich. Mouse's even includes pieces of their homeone fudge in a couple of these concotions. We tried the Espresso Sundae and it was topped with Mouse's homemade Espresso Whipped Cream. I could have enjoyed a bowl of it by itself. Their coffee drinks are equally impressive and again only come in one size. All offerings at Mouse's are on the expensive side (shakes/sundaes running about $6.50 each, but certainly worth it as a special treat!