“The BEST Jerry the BEST”

Mouses Chocolates and Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Ouray
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established in 2001. We are a small family of chocolatiers and coffee roasters living in a small town nestled in the San Juan Mountains in the southwest corner of Colorado. We use only the finest Belgian chocolate and make everything by hand. Our shop is open everyday except Christmas. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. We'd love to hear stories about how our chocolate has been a part of your lives. It brings us together in our love for chocolate, fine ingredients and sharing them with our family and friends.
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A reference to Kenny Banya's comments to Jerry Seinfeld about everything! But truly Mouses is THE BEST chocolate and coffee you will ever taste! My husband loves the toffee and I love the dark chocolate turtles. We know the ingredients are perfect because my husband is a diabetic. We were so disappointed that they didn't have any sugar free chocolates for him, but since we had been there before he was diagnosed we knew their chocolate was the best in the country. So we bought some toffee and decided to test his glucose before and after he ate a whole piece. He was 96 before eating it and 107 after eating it. Both within a very good range! SCORE!! We bought a half pound at the time and have since ordered another pound! Shipping is a bit expensive so we suggest you stock up when you are there!!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Okay, first I have to say that Ouray is my favorite little town in Colorado. There's just something special to it... We just stopped here briefly on our way through - my first trip into Mouses. It was wonderful. I had a "Scrap" Cookie - which was delicious and my son had very yummy ice cream. Just another plus for a great town!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This little gem was the closest to our bed and breakfast (the china clipper) We stopped here daily and really enjoyed all this shop had to offer!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Delicious homemade candy and cookies and excellent coffee. If you're staying in Ouray you must stop by Mouses.

1  Thank Jon B
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Yummy yummy yummy. The shakes are out of this world. The restaurant is uber clean and the menu of goodies very broad. We will be back again and again.