Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$122
$160
$139
Timber Ridge Lodge(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotel Ouray(Ouray)(Great Value!)
$131
$134
Official Site
All reviewsthe ownerday bedthe riverfamily suitewafflesgreat place to stayhot tubbox canyonwithin walking distancebreakfast was includedquiet locationstay there againin townnice staybreakfast roomclean roomsan easy walk
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The Victorian Inn was a really nice place to stay, the room(s) were clean and the bathroom shower actually had some water pressure. The Inn is found at the southern end of town. Hwy 550 almost goes over it. Its far enough from the down town businesses that you will want to drive, but it is also quiet because it is away from the downtown. The river runs directly behind the Inn and by opening the rear window we could listen (and sleep to) the sound of the rushing water. If you get the chance, say "Hi" to the owners dog Roscoe. (a very nice pooch) They serve a continental breakfast, my only beef was they don't serve until 7am and we were on the road long before then. Ouray is not far from Ridgeway, and not far from Ridgeway is the Dallas Divide. As a photographer I have traveled the world and I don't think I've ever found a more scenic location.
Ouray had plenty of places to eat and the Inn's owners recommendation was perfect for us. The Inn does not have any laundry service on sight, there is a laundry west on 7th st, just over the bridge. It was open until 9:30pm.
And much to our pleasure, the Inn had real keys for the rooms. The rates were very reasonable and when I return to the area this is were I will go and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff T
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Quiet, clean, comfortable, economical. Better than I expect at the price. Friendly couple owns/ operates. Beside a rushing creek, with pleasnt observation deck.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 29, 2012

After being told by Cascade Falls Lodge that they wouldn't honor their advertised weekday rate on a Monday, I went to this hotel instead. Rate was great, service wonderful, and they provided a nice breakfast. One thing to note is that their windows didn't lock so they had to work on them (I always check to see if windows lock). They did say they are putting new windows in this summer so perhaps that won't be a problem but I noticed the cleaning staff opened the windows each room they cleaned. There are nice hot tubs, a green grassy area with playground equipment for the kids to play on and comfy outdoor seating.

Room Tip: There is a nice stream rushing by the back doors if you are lucky enough to get a room facing the back.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank SusieLou
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is my second year at the Ouray Victorian for an ice climbing trip. The Inn is clean, rooms good sized, breakfast good, hot tub nice, it's very close to the ice park, and the owner, Jan, is very pleasant and helpful. Rates are very reasonable for a place of this quality and I'm sure I'll be back next winter.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2012

My wife and I have been staying at the "Vic" every year for ice climbing in Ouray. They are continuously upgrading the facilities. We appreciated the more extensive breakfasts recently. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: We like to be on the first floor. Closer to the hot tubs.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple