“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The service and food here were great! Great selection and all of it was well-prepared. We would come back again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Quite a busy place. The menu is what I expected for an Irish pub. The food was good and service was good.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Stopped by here on a warm sunny Sunday and sat out on the patio. I had the Corned Beef on rye with coleslaw and a side of the homemade potatoe salad. Absolutely a great sandwhich and the potatoe salad was very good. The draft brew topped it all off. The service was very good. All at a resonable price too. We'll be back.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Husband and I just had different salad. Steak topped and chicken topped. It was a small portion of spinach & lettuce considering the price. And lettuce is real cheap. Protein was an average serving. It was very good. We tried a cup of their stew and it was pretty tasty. Next time I would get a bowl of that stew. Service was great. It was rainy and pretty crowded when we went. Would we go back???? Yep!! for the stew:) For sure.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My family and I thought it would be better. It still was ok I got the ceaser salad which wasn't as good as expected. My father got the eggplant which he said he didn't like it as much as some places eggplant. Another person in my family got the spicy wings which they loved.