“Warm Service Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I had a soup and salad the soup was great and the salad dressing was soo good I was licking it up. Yum

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We had the Shepperd's Pie and dessert and both were great. The only critisism I would offer is I ordered the Apple Crisp and is was more like Apple mush. It still was tasty but I was expecting something else. Not sure if it was made before and them simply nuked but I would have preferred my crisp to be crispy :)

Reviewed January 10, 2012

We ate twice and really liked everything! The service was friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed outdoor deck and second time I brought my little dog in her purse.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

can't go wrong at this restaurant, the food was hot, fast and delicous. The chicken pesto sandwich with sweet potato fries was superb!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Small clean eating establishment, freindly staff, bangers and mashed potaoes awesome,irish coffee hit the spot on a cold night,

Been to O'Brien's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!