Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ouray
See available hotels
Excellent 5/5
Ouray Inn(Ouray)
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsgas stationblack bear cabinthe riverfire pitcamping cabinhot tubfull kitchenjeep rentalan upgradeplace to staydouble bedlove this placefront porchbeautiful areawalking distanceoff roadthe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2010

Was greeted warmly and price of a cabin very reasonable, $41 but I checked twice before moving my luggage in and discovered No Sheets or Pillows. Went to the office, different person this time, and discovered sheets and pillows were another $5. I could have been told that right off. I receive a plastic tub with sheets and had to make the bed myself ! The cabin is basic but not even a trash can ! The mattress was a hospital plastic covered type with a zipper and very thin. No bathroon in cabin but just a short walk to bathrooms. Big hitch was they lock the bathrooms at night unless a guest puts a 'rock' to block the door from locking. (Really, you lock the bathrooms for the cabins that have no bathrooms !!) Free WiFi but signal too week in my cabin to use it. Back to office and response was 'oh' ...
Inexpensive spot to stay but honesty up front would have prepared me. Never again !!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank Ditto51
OurayRiversideInn, Manager at Ouray Riverside Inn and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Reviewed September 24, 2010

We were in Colorado for 2 weeks and this was one of the most pleasant places we stayed. We spent three nights there and have no complaints whatsoever. It was very clean and comfortable. Being on the outskirts of Ouray, it was quieter than locations downtown. The only downside to its location was having to drive back into town to eat, shop, etc., but we did not consider that to be a problem. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the whole place is well maintained. We plan on staying here again on our next trip to Ouray.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Saber9

Reviewed May 5, 2010

Well, I have read some of the good and the bad reviews here and there was one line that made me want to write a review. Someone said they would not recommend Riverside Inn to honeymooners or as a couples retreat....their way wrong! My husband and I loved it there. The night we stayed had a full moon and when you walked out of your room and saw the mountian and trees lit up it was a very very romantic scene..as for the thin walls..We had 10-12 ice climbers in a kitchenett below us and the owners room above us and never heard a sound,we rested very well on the handmade log beds and in a very beautiful room. As for service...they went out of their way to make sure we were very comfortable and happy, including helping us find some amazing spots to go see and even better local places to eat, all you had to do was ask. The prices were unbeatable! My husband and I WILL be having our honeymoon here in July!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank happyasalways

Reviewed January 16, 2010

I have been going to Ouray for 5 winters for ice climbing, going 2-3 weekends a winter. I have stayed @ Best western, comfort inn, chalet inn before riverside inn. I have never gone back to other places since. Yes the riverside is not directly in town (about a mile) but I come here to climb. I have stayed in the cabins (regular camper cabin and imogene) and the riverside suite. The cabin is a deal @ $42. Yes you have to use the public bathroom/showers but not a huge deal. The cabins come with 1 double bed and 1 set of bunk beds. There is a small heater in there that will keep you warm enough. No TV though. The imogene cabin has a kitchen and bathroom but really small. It is the same price as the regular suites so not worth it. The riverside suite is a great deal for around $85. You get a bedroom, bathroom a living room and a kitchen. They do have an outdoor hot tub. The owners are pretty cool too. I just had to cancel a new years eve trip that morning, and they told me they would have to charge me if they couldn't rent it out, thats fair. They did rent it out and didn't charge me. They could have lied to me and charged me but they didn't. They know I'm a repeat customer and I will keep coming back. I just booked again for next weekend. They also allow pets in some rooms which is cool. @ the best western and comfort inn, you have to be in the smoking room with a pet.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 3, 2009

The reviews on the Riverside Inn were OK. We took the gamble and were very happy with the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. We stayed in one of the two bedroom suites and were very comfortable. The log furnature decor was great for Ouray. Our room had a balcony with a table and chairs outside. We made good use of this. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family