“FABULOUS sandwiches!!!”
Review of The Mugshot Coffee Shop - CLOSED

The Mugshot Coffee Shop
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch today after fishing in the Flattops. We loved our sandwiches! The BEST fresh bread! My husband had the ham with pepper jack and I had the turkey-avocado with Swiss.....they were both just great! We WILL be stopping here every time we are in Oak Creek around lunchtime! I have to say - the pastries they had out looked wonderful, but we did not try them. Definitely worth stopping in!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I believe that the name of this restaurant is Kate's café now. The food taste pretty good, but the prices are way too high on everything on the menu including the coffee . Especially $6.00 for a day old breakfast burrito that is reheated. For those prices the food should be fresh. Also, the last time I ate here was about 4/7/14. The young gentleman that made my hot sub sandwich was wearing gloves, which is a plus and what I like the see, but in the middle of making my sandwich, he took another customer's money. Without washing his hands or getting a new pair of gloves he then proceeded to finish making my sandwich. Big no no!
I do like the taste of their breads and salads. The best thing about this restaurant is that they cook a lot of their food in a big pizza oven. Haven't tried the pizza, but I might give this restaurant another chance. Lower the prices.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I like to go up to Walden to bird watch. The Mugshot is exactly half way so we stop there for breakfast. The food is not fancy but it is good. What is even better is the coffee and home made pastries.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stopped by for a cup of coffee after an amazing dogsledding experience with Sarah and Dan Plano of Snow Buddy Dog Sled Tours right down the road! The coffee was good and the guy behind the counter was friendly and funny. Had a sample taste of the made from scratch soup and that was available right by the coffee! Delish! Right off main street - very convenient.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We dropped in for some coffee and a few baked treats. Good service, quick and easy right on main street, and good coffee and cookies! We appreciated their hours as well.