“el sabor jerezano”

Cuisines: Mexican
Thornton, Colorado
“el sabor jerezano”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is probably the best mexican food I've ever had, the green chili is my favorite, they have regular and homestyle, and I don't eat pork, so I always get the regular green chili. Always plenty of food with each dish, and the good prices just make it even better.

• Visited July 2012

Frederick, Colorado
“THIS IS GREAT MEXICAN FOOD!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

I love the Mexican hamburger with the house chili. Yuuuuumyyyy!! The waiter is fast and friendly. The price is also great. I will be back to this place with a few of my buddy's.

Denver, Colorado
“Great food”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This was not our first trip to El Sabor Jeresano and over time you would think we would learn. But.... we did it again.... the food is so good it is just almost impossible to stop eating it and we always walk out stuffed. Same great family atomsphere just as always. Great service, and the food is delicious. Unfornuately, no more complimentary sopapias for desert but you can still order them for a couple of bucks if you have room left over after dinner. We didn't.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Huevous Rancheros is my husbands favorite! We walk in the door and they already have his order prepping! They know us by name and make us feel like we are part of their family! My fav is the Taco Salad with Carnitas. Great family run restaurant! Go!!

1 Thank PaKeLo
Denver, Colorado
“Never a disappointment”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Excellant food, good service, reasonably priced food, and always worth the trip. We have been going to this family owned, neighborhood restaurant for years. It is always a treat. Be sure to ask for the complimentary sopa pias for desert.

• Visited August 2011