“Best float studio in the Denver/Boulder area.”

Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Float tanks are like having a really large bathtub or a small swimming pool with a lid on top. They are filled with 10" of sterile, warm water and about 850 pounds of top quality, healing Epsom salts. You become very buoyant and float without even trying. The ultimate in healing, relaxation and relief from pain...both mental and physical. Give yourself a break!
Westminster
“Best float studio in the Denver/Boulder area.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was my 8th visit to the Healing Waters Mind and Body Float studio. I've been to two other places, but this one is by far the best. They invert you to stretch the spinal columns, while you listen to binaural beats to enter a state of relaxation prior to even getting into the float. I have shown some great improvement and gained miraculous relief for my degenerative disc disease and tendonitis. I have also been able to get deeper into a state of relaxation than I ever have. I struggle with claustraphobia, but have successfully overcome it at this studio.
I am grateful to have such a healing place to go to.
Thank you all!

Visited November 2013
Lisa_Westminster_CO, Owner at Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
What a nice review title, it makes us feel like we are succeeding in meeting all of your needs! We love all of our float partners all over the world, but to be considered even by one as the best makes us feel really humbled! Thank you so much for being a customer over and over and for sending us so many of your clients, friends and family, that is one of the biggest compliments. Lisa, Owner

Mead, Colorado
“The best staff!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have been here to float 5 times now and each time gets better! The staff not onlly does a great job with the buisness but they are very caring of each and every customer they serve! This has been great for my healing along with my counseling and I'm hopeful to be able to continue floating into the coming year as well!!!

Visited October 2013
Lisa_Westminster_CO, Owner at Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Awww, thank you so much! We do care deeply for you guys and for your healing or whatever you choose to come here for. Thank you for the kind review and we will always try to help where we can to ensure that you can continue your sessions here especially when it helps so much! Lisa, Owner
Aurora
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly A Grand Experience- Sensory Deprivation and Relaxation”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have done a couple of floats, this is a Grade A operation. They use the right salt, the right way and do a great job prepping you for your float. They have it all. You stretch your back out. Then get ready to float. Truly a great experience if you have never done it.

Back in the 60's or so, sensory deprivation was said to lead you to special dreams and feelings. Today, it hasn't changed with this great place. The owner has gone out of her way to replicate the experience. There are fancy looking floats, I have been there and done that, but this is much better. The quality of everything in this shop is well worth the time.

This is a bucket list item if you have never done it. I will say that it relaxing and you can almost sleep. It is amazing. Why do this? First it is great to get away from everything. Next is really good for mind and soul to be one with yourself. To just be and truly relax. No distractions. It takes me a few minutes to adjust to the environment, then the time goes so fast, it is amazing.

Do this at least once in your life and do it at this place.

Visited August 2013
Lisa_Westminster_CO, Owner at Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Wow! Very humbling and gratifying to have some confirmation that we are on the right track! I love hearing from new and long time floaters that have been to other places in other states and other countries because it helps me to ground myself and know what we can do to make things as good as we can for the benefit of others and their experience. We truly appreciate your honest review and kind words and are very thankful to know where we stand with a long time floater. Thank you so much for the pat on the back, it means a lot! Lisa, Owner
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Everything I expected and more”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had heard about flotation tanks in several documentaries, and I had always wanted to try one. I'm a practice meditation frequently, so the idea of having an extended meditation experience in an environment completely devoid of sensory stimuli seemed like an amazing opportunity. I knew that the floating aspect of my visit was going to be great, but I had no idea how amazing and helpful the owner was going to be. She was really friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating, and gave me a great deal of freedom in terms of making my float exactly how I wanted it to be. I know that I'll be back.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Lisa_Westminster_CO, Owner at Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Wow, thank you so much. I am so glad that you more than enjoyed your time here and I'm really glad that I treated you so well, I try to do that for everyone, but you guys make it easy anyhow, so trying isn't necessary. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your return when you are ready. Lisa, Owner
Englewood
“A wonderful therapy to add into anyone's life”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The Owner of Healing Waters Mind and Body is a great lady and passionate about her business. I learned from her how to make the most out of floating and receive the greatest benefit. She really cares about her clients and that's what made the most impression on me. The therapy itself is fantastic for cleansing, relaxing and rejuvenating. Think about a time you actually get to reduce all outside stimuli in your daily, on-the-go life. Never probably! Even sleeping at night you are still dealing with gravity and pressure points. The float tank gives your body and mind the ultimate rest so your body can do what it's designed to do and that's heal. Between massage therapy and Body Stress Release therapy for my severe neck injury I've found integrating the floatation tank taking my healing to pre-injury status. That's amazing! I highly recommend trying it and do at least three sessions within a 3-4 weeks of each other to start!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Lisa_Westminster_CO, Owner at Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and your wonderful details about our studio that hopefully will help others when making the decision to try something so new to them! I am so glad and honored that we did well by you and that this led you to take time out of an already busy day to log in and type up your information and experience here! I am also always thrilled to know when people find healing here and I am so happy to know about your pre-injury experience of pain relief. Thank you again and we hope we can be of service to you in the future. Lisa, Owner.