“Quiet for the mind and relaxing for the body.”

Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: Float tanks are like having a really large bathtub or a small swimming pool with a lid on top. They are filled with 10" of sterile, warm water and about 850 pounds of top quality, healing Epsom salts. You become very buoyant and float without even trying. The ultimate in healing, relaxation and relief from pain...both mental and physical. Give yourself a break!
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It is a wonderfully done space, which adds to the feelings of peace and relaxation. It is a unique feeling to be so buoyant in water. After a short while, your brain begins to forget you're in water. And then your brain goes through a series of strange responses to the lack of stimulus. Evidently it is different for everyone, but we really enjoyed it. We are going back to relax and unwind again. Lisa was wonderful, and we felt very welcome. Even good for people with claustrophobia.

1  Thank JeremyHakes
Lisa_Westminster_CO, Owner at Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your session and are always looking forward to your return. Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. Lisa

There are newer reviews for Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I absolutely love Healing Waters Mind and Body Float Studio. The owner, Lisa, is so personable and caring for her customers. I have fibromyalgia, restless leg syndrome and arthritis in my back which causes me to have a lot of pain in my muscles and joints. From the first time that I floated I experienced relief from my pain. I signed up for the monthly membership and have been floating for about three months now. Before floating I regularly visited my chiropractor for adjustments and acupuncture to help relieve some of my pain. Since starting to float I have not had to return to my chiropractor for treatment. The relaxation that I receive from floating as well as just being able to "zone" out while floating is such a benefit to me. If you have health problems, you should really try this and you need to do it more than once to get the total experience. It is a great place with a wonderful atmosphere. I recommend it highly. Lori from Westminster.

2  Thank LL-63-08

Thank you so much for the review and kind words. We are glad to have you as one of our first members and are thrilled that we have become a part of your weekly health benefits. See you next week!! Lisa