“good food but a touch spendy ...”
Review of Damon's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Damon's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Rapid City, South Dakota
“good food but a touch spendy ...”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Daughter had the prime rib, I had a burger and fries. Good food but started to get loud about 11p, so called it a night.
Good place to get a late night meal if you're at the hotel already.

Visited June 2013

“Great prime rib”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Came in on a saturday night, we both got the prime rib, excellent.. waitress was attentive and very nice, surprised this place gets such terrible ratings

• Visited May 2013
Thornton, Colorado
“Great Prime Rib”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Okay I love prime Rib and they have top notch ones here. Problem they only serve them 2 days a week. Why? So if you like Prime rib and good drinks go on the 2 days they serve them and you will like it alot -

Visited March 2013
Pahrump, Nevada
“Used to be the best Ribs in town but....”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

...Food quality is now mediocre at best. Staff at restaurant more interested in standing around than service. Last time here the beer taps were not even working. Ordering room service ( Ramada Plaza) through them is nothing short of a nightmare-they rarely answer the phone and it takes forever to deliver your order and the food always arrives cold to your room. To top it off there is a mandatory 18% gratuity for sub-par quality room service.

Visited April 2013
Silt, Colorado, United States
“ICK!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We went there a few weeks ago and will never go back! We went there because my husband recommended the ribs, boy was he wrong. We sat down and waited for a bit to finally see a server. My husband and his friend ordered beers while I ordered a margarita that was super watery and not well blended at all. We had asked to change the channel when we first sat down, as there were big college games on. We had to ask a few more times before it was finally done. We ordered an app, the sampler and when it was delivered we waited for plates asking for them twice. The first time she came back empty handed then came back with a beer but yet still no plates. They arrived as we were about half done with this nasty plate. The onion straws were greasy and limp, the wings were basic, the mozz sticks were semi decent. Our dinner? AWFUL! I ordered the shrimp and while there was a huge amount, they were so bland and over cooked. I ordered tartar sauce with it, which of course didn't so I had to ask a few times to bring some......packets????? Really???? you cant make fresh or even get a container from Sysco?? My husband had the ribs and they were not good at all. The beans that came with it were more like a sweet paste so he asked to get a different side and it was veggies drenched with rosemary. My uncle ordered a second beer which never came, service was slow and the place was empty so you would figure it would be better. I will never go back there again!

• Visited December 2012