Tripadvisor
Northglenn
Post
Inbox
Search

“Vietnamese done right (and fast, too!)”
Review of Vietnamese Cafe

Vietnamese Cafe
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Northglenn
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate lunch here at 1:45pm on a Saturday. The restaurant is somewhat hidden in the mall (behind Discount Tire) and doesn't look good from the outside. Walking through the doors, though, showed a restaurant with the tables filled with people. That's always a good sign.

My date and I had Lemongrass Chicken and Combo bowls and Hot and Sour Soup from the lunch menu. They were delivered *immediately*. Each dish tasted great, were well presented, and we would order again.

The lunch menu is somewhat limited, but the dinner menu has very large selection. We'll plan to make the drive again specifically for dinner.

The good reviews are definitely deserved.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed December 11, 2019

Get your taste buds ready for this great restaurant ..Start with the mussels which are the very best I have ever had....then eat any thing else...my wife and I have enjoyed all of their dishes we ever had there. It is very reasonably priced for what you get. If this place were located in New York City it would be very expensive! We keep coming back

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We've been going for nearly a decade and a half. It's changed hands, but it's still very good. Service is great, atmosphere is comfortable, food is terrific!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

Nice nice people! Wonderful Vietnamese food. Curry was awesome. Fresh food. Clean bathrooms. Will be back!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

My family absolutely loves this place! The food is excellent, the service is great, the restaurant is clean and the prices are reasonable for the amount of food you get. They also provide very fast take out service. My favorite items are the Rare Steak Pho, Peach Guava Boba, and the Egg Roll Noodle Bowl. This is a family run business and is very well done all the way around.

Date of visit: May 2019