“Top notch Vietnamese in an unexpected location”
Review of Vietnamese Cafe

Vietnamese Cafe
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Northglenn
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 7, 2013

After another great meal at Vietnamese Cafe, I felt inspired to leave a review to help those who are looking for excellent Asian cuisine in the north metro area. This family-owned restaurant has been in business for many years, and it's been a remarkably consistent go-to spot for our family for over a decade. We got hooked on this place when we lived fairly close by, but even after moving further north, we regularly drive over 20 minutes to grab dinner here. It's increasingly rare to find a restaurant that consistently delivers on both food and service. The fact that VIetnamese Cafe does this at very reasonable prices (especially given the generous quantities) makes it a highlight in this part of town. Don't let the unassuming location behind a McDonalds in an old strip mall deter you from trying this gem. If you go, I highly recommend the spicy eggplant dish.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is a really popular place to eat, especially at lunchtime. I ate here with some work colleagues on a recent trip. I was on rather a tight schedule as I had an afternoon flight to catch, but as expected the service we got was efficient and helpful. The food here is really tasty and reasonably priced. Try the spicy ginger chicken - the plate was loaded with really well-cooked food, and a large bowl of white rice to go with it. I would definitely eat here again on my next trip to Denver.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

For a simply named restaurant, the Vietamese cafe is my go to place for Asian food. Very fresh food with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Their vietnamese egg rolls and noodle bowls are awesome. The price for their food is very reasonable too.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

always consistent good food and service, try the noodle bowls, the curry is always a good choice too