“Expensive for the quality”

Cinzzetti's Italian Market
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Northglenn
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: At Cinzetti's, you will find yourself roaming through an Italian piazza where trained chefs are preparing fresh food at 14 exhibition cooking stations. We welcome you to explore the various regions of Italy and experience the flavors of as many items as you choose, as often as you like.
Denver, Colorado
“Expensive for the quality”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Let me start out by saying I am a female, and I like food but there is no way I eat my money's worth here. The guys I have eaten with at Cinzetti's generally do get their money's worth at least based on quantity. For dinner, a soda and a modest tip it is about $20 per person. I am willing to pay 20 dollars for my meal but the food is just not worth it.

In the past I went on one of the nights where there was prime rib. They cut the meat paper thin and handed them out one by one. There was such a long line to get it, it wasn't even worth it. I think we may have even paid extra since it was a specialty night. The food that is good, is rarely readily available. In the past I have gotten two plates of food because there is a big variety, but I only have a bite or two of each thing because it is just not that great.

The atmosphere is really nice. The only problem with the atmosphere I have is when it is busy, there is a lot of seating and it can feel very crowded.

Side note for the girls: don't wear heels because you may not fall but you will probably slip at least once on the floor. This is sad because my family usually likes to go here for holidays and special occasions which means it is time for me to wear some of my new high heels- bad idea, I've made that mistake more than once here.

Visited February 2012

• Korean first
Denver, Colorado
“Italian buffet.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Well its a buffet so that pretty much says it all. There is lots of Italian dishes like lasagna, many diff pastas, many diff pizzas, soups, salad, crepe station, desserts, ice cream etc... All the food is average buffet food nothing to special but edible. The desserts are very good though and there is a wide variety of them :) This a very large place with many many people inside at all times, many people bring their kids here so if your wanting a quite dinner i would not come here, but if you have a very large party you need to accommodate this place is great. Its a pretty good deal for the price, but there's def better food out there.

• Visited November 2012
Laramie, Wyoming
“Italian Feast at a great pirce!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you like Italian food and enjoy a buffett at a great price this is the place for you! We paid $10 for lunch and had pizza, pasta, lasagna, chicken, salad, and wonderful desserts including a whole array of gelato. The atmosphere was really fun and clean. All of the food is cooked right there in front of you in stations. We can't wait to go back and try brunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2012
“Wasn't sure how good an Italian buffet would be.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

It was very good. The selection was amazing. I wouldn't say it's as good as a traditional sit down, but still good. They can accommodate large parties and the food is always fresh.

I would go again.

Carlsbad, California
“Loved It!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My family LOVED this place! We just happened to pass by it on our way from Denver to Cheyenne and decided to stop. This has got to be the biggest buffet I have ever seen. They had so many choices (even for gluten free options) for appetizers, main dishes, pastas, pizza and oh, the desserts! Of course, we stuffed ourselves but, after 2 weeks of greasy country-style food, we were happy to have some good Italian food. The food was delicious and service was good. We just happened to be there on the day that kids eat free (Mon & Tue) so the 4 of us ate a full meal for only $30. What a deal! My son wishes they would open a restaurant in San Diego.

• Visited July 2012