“Under $10 for a full Southern Style meal”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Northglenn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Monument, Colorado
“Under $10 for a full Southern Style meal”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Typical Cracker Barrel. Southern style cooking and offerings. Most dinners are $7.50-$9.50 with entree and two or three sides plus biscuits and/or corn bread muffins. As with all Cracker Barrel locations there is a gift store that you walk through to get to the host kiosk for seating. And, the tables are close to one another. You will overhear other's conversations if crowded, which this location typically is.

Visited December 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Okay if you want to spend hours in the bathroom”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Yes it was that bad.

I've eaten at Cracker Barrel in Tennessee and it was excellent; eaten at Cracker Barrel in Chicago and spent all night throwing up.

Last night went to the one near our home. My husband and I both ordered the sampler platter (chicken & dumplings, ham and meatloaf) I had cheese grits, greens and hashbrown casserole; hubby had okra, mashed potatoes and gravy and broccoli and requested ranch and mayo on the side.

Lemonade is one of the best (there's a plus) ... our service sucked. Our dinner guests requested coffee and more gravy, took over half an hour and then had to ask again.

Let's start with my dinner ... the dumplings were large fat pieces of dough, half cooked. Ham was dried out (I had country hubby and brown sugar) and the meatloaf, I couldn't even stand the taste. My grits were dry, the greens had been sitting forever and the ham was dried as was the hashbrown casserole.

Hubby's was pretty much the same, he said even his mayonnaise wasn't good, really ...

Needless to say we will never eat there again. Maybe when I return to the south I'll give it another try but here never again.

As for the title, let's just say the symptoms immediately set in which makes me seriously doubt the cleanliness of the people cooking our food.

I have complained to the company about this ... and we will never return!

• Visited December 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“love the place”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Love the food at the cracker barrel. Was right across the street from our hotel so was very convenient. Didn't have to travel far from the hotel to get good food after a very hard day. Love to check out all the stuff in the store as well after dinner but felt like we were being followed every where we went by staff like we were going to steal something so we left without getting the gifts we had planned.

Visited December 2013
Elgin
“So good”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Our family just moved to the area and I was so thankful to have found this place. Always a good meal.

Texas
“Breakfast... yum!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

On our last morning in Colorado, we had breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. My husband had never eaten breakfast at a CB before, so he was a little surprised at how much food arrived after our order. :) We had a great breakfast and all left way too full for a plane ride!

Visited August 2013