“Average.”
Review of Armadillo - CLOSED

Armadillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

First off got nothing against them, I adore mexican food but for some reason I cannot keep thier food down.
I haven't lasted more than 30 min after I eat before it comes up again. If not for that it would be excellent.

There are newer reviews for Armadillo

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After a day of wedding gown shopping with my daughter, she wanted to stop by the Armadillo in Denver. We walked into the restaurant, and I noticed a sign that said that the owner was still the person I met 40 years ago when the original opened in La Salle. My wife mentioned a friend of mine that had just recently taken ownership of the orignal one, and our server had Mr Lucio come up and talk with us. After letting him know who we were and how loyal we are as patrons, we had a nice visit. The food is good as always, presentation was nice and ambienance is proper too.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Ramon was a horrible waiter. Got our order wrong after being told twice. Wasn't able to have him fix it because he never came back to the table after dropping off the food. I won't be back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food has been pretty decent at the Armadillos around Colorado, but the open air patio at this Armadillo is the best for a lunchtime escape from reality. The pergola offers both sun and shade, and the flowers and decor make this place a little sanctuary. From where we sat, it was hard to tell if we were in a little cantina in Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona or just a little lunchtime paradise in Northglenn, Colorado.

Yes, there's a little noise from the road, but after a little bit of the red, white and blue tortilla chips and salsa, you don't even notice. The tri-colored enchiladas are wonderful and they make "real" iced tea - not something from a tap, or anything that sat out all night. It was great. Good service, great atmosphere, we can't wait to go back to see what it's like for a romantic dinner.

1  Thank bigbrowndoggie
Reviewed February 26, 2013

A friend and I stopped by for lunch. Well, we tried to stop for lunch but we had a very hard time even getting the attention of the waitstaff. The food was okay, when it eventually came, but the service SUCKED.

3  Thank Amy B