“Super busy, but lots of fun!”

Boondocks Food & Fun
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Took a trip here with 8 adults, 7 kids and all had a good time! We particularly enjoyed the go-karts and Laser tag. Food is on the pricier side. Long lines for everything - but it was a beautiful spring day, and this is not Boondock's fault! Only complaint was the place we got food didn't have any hot dogs or Lifesaver drinks ready, seems like they should keep those constantly ready especially with lots of people standing in line for good.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went on a Tuesday during spring break for the local schools which was a 50% off on admissions. The large parking lot was full. The lines were long and the kids got bored. Paid for the go-carts but they didn't get to ride them. Basically all the boys did was play the arcade games. They were kind of disappointed.

1  Thank JayWeb
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My kids have seen the commercials for this place and were fired up when I told them we were going. Both said afterwards "The commercial made it seem a lot better." We did have a good time and literally did every single thing there was to do at the place. We packed our lunches and ate them in the grill. Grill seemed way overpriced.

The workers in the outdoor attractions looked bored, uninterested, unmotivated, and honestly I didn't feel like they could have handled any kind of problem. The bowling shoes are the best I've ever worn bowling before and I would say bowling was a very pleasant experience.

Would I go again? Not unless they begged me and we needed to fill a day. Do I regret going today? No, not at all. We had fun. Pick a Tuesday or Thursday and get the twelve dollar deal.

1  Thank Cabesa25
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our service wasn't great, we had to wait to be shown to our party table. No one ever came. After the time our party was supposed to start I told the girl at party check I was STILL waiting to be seated and I didn't pay for this hour to just stand outside and wait. We were then seated. Our host brought out pizza and soda, he served the kids cake. However we had to wait for the candles while he stood in the kitchen laughing and talking to his co workers...chipping into yet more the already shortened "hour" That was it. NO other interaction. The other table was getting a show! And their host was entertaining the kids. Ours didn't really talk to the kids at all. I paid for a 3 hour unlimited pass for all attractions, however due to weather most were closed. I was given and extra $5 in tokens per kid, but I wish I was given the option for a different package since we couldn't access most attractions. But that would be asking for a lot:/ Overall, the kids had a good time, I wasn't impressed with the service for what I paid.

3  Thank jlangle
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good fun but saw parents running frantically trying to find missing kids. With younger kids playing you would think they would have some sort of parent child matching system. Similar to how chucky cheese runs things.

2  Thank JoeKindTravel