“Ramada 120th St”

Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Northglenn
Reviewed July 28, 2013

CONS: Poor interior lighting, Jacuzzi as soon as you walk in the room was a little creepy/weird, Tub had poor draining, Room faced the road and was load. PROS: Free hot breakfast with omelet station.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Thank S. T
There are newer reviews for Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I'll start this off with saying the staff was really nice as well as the woman that handled my very angered phone call 2 days later. The room was clean but the bathroom had what look like mold coming out of the ceiling and the tub faucet was stuck so much so that we had to call the front desk because we couldn't get the shower to come on. The room was just your average room...
Now here's the problem...we reserved through the official website and received an $89+ tax rate... 2 days later I check our credit card to find that not only had they charged us $164 but authorized an additional hold on $124 and $20!!! When I call the nice woman does say that some of the holds will eventually come off but their rate is always $149 and doesn't know where I got $89!!! That room was not and will never be worth that much money! Thankfully I still had my confirmation with the amount I was given and she agreed to fix the charges after emailing it to her, now I just hope they actually do fix it. But, had I not had my confirmation they would have basically bait and switched me and I would be up the creek without a paddle for $163.53...
This hotel wasn't bad I would have stayed here again but it was nothing special and not worth the hour long call to my credit card company that Im still on hold with because of this hotel!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The table had sticky candy all over the top. There were chips that had not been vacuumed on the floor. Our bed frame was broke. Could have used more towels. And the drain for the shower was too slow. Bed was comfortable despite the frame being broken. Room was very nice just needed to be cleaned.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This hotel wasn't horrible, but it's not the best either. Pros: Swimming pool was nice, with outdoor patio area for sun tanning. Complimentary Breakfast buffet was VERY good in the morning. We didn't need to deal with the staff very often, but when we did they were friendly. We were also upgraded to a room with a stocked mini fridge since no other rooms were clean at the time. Never refilled, but that was ok. The bed is soft and tons of pillows. Cons: Hotel needs updating. Room was fairly clean, shower curtain smelled mildewy. I think if rooms were updated/painted they'd seem cleaner. Our bathroom door was spotted with what looked like bleach or toothpaste, sink was kind of rusty under the rim. Like I said nothing major, just an older hotel. All in all, we'd stay here again for the price. We were really only there to sleep anyway!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've stayed at 2 Ramada's in the last few years and my experience was a huge disappointment at both. This time, I was booked into the hotel by United Airlines after a flight cancellation (it's 35 minutes from the airport, by the way). The staff were cordial and the room was quite clean, but a good night's sleep is the most important thing for me, and the bed made it impossible. First, the sheets are mostly polyester and fairly rough, which wasn't a huge problem, but they just didn't breathe, so I was sweating all night despite turning the A/C way down. Then the pillows were lumpy and hard, so I got a stiff neck. I eventually just slept without a pillow. Never never a Ramada again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was by far the best deal I got on a hotel while taking a National Park road trip through Utah, Arizona, and Colorado. The room was nicely decorated and had very comfortable beds, the rooms seem to have been recently renovated. Amenities include indoor pool, exercise room, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, flatscreen TV, and the best FREE breakfast I have had at a hotel. The breakfast includes two waffle machines with your choice of strawberries, apples or berries in syrup. There is also an omelet bar where the chef prepares them to your liking. There are five different cereals, fresh coffee, two types of juices, and a breakfast buffet you can select from as well. The receptionists are very friendly and helpful at answering any questions you may have. I was able to get a great deal through a hotel website, shop around for the best deal. The only reason I don't give this place a rating of 5 is that the maid didn't clean our room on the third night we stayed there, other than that it was an excellent experience.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the other side of the freeway, as it can get a little noisy during the morning...
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed here for an evening and had a wonderful experience. The breakfast buffet was really good, beds were really comfortable, and the rooms were nice. The price of the room was better than most in the area as well when we booked it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northglenn
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
#16 of 19 in Westminster
Super 8 Westminster Denver North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster

Been to Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North? Share your experiences!