“Top three burgers in my life”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elk Creek Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in New Castle
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“Top three burgers in my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Visiting Colorado and my parents took us there. I had one of the best hamburgers of my life, and I am pretty picky! Perfectly cooked patty, buns are from their own bakery, great guac, fresh lettuce, spiced just right! I savored every bite. My wife had the buffalo chicken salad and loved every bite. This was a great place and would be a huge hit in a larger town. Prices are very reasonable and the staff was super helpful. Go!

• Visited July 2013

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great food. All the kids loved the food plus they have fun playing with the included wikki sticks. I liked the food and atmosphere nothing was bad about it. Just great

Visited April 2013
“Worst experience in all the years we have come here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Ok to start it all off we come in my partner notices domestic beers are $2.50 awesome right...wrong we get charged $3.75 only a buck and a quarter but jeez know what your serving... server comes over we say domestics are $2.50 right she says what are domestics...ok your young never mind we order stuffed mushrooms once we get them they aren't cooked all the way through we send them back and get potato skins instead I order the guapo burger medium it comes out well done whatever it tastes ok I don't want to send it back and waste time my partner orders prime rib and its tougher then any he has ever had so he left more than half there on his plate server did not notice most of the food still on the table we notified the manager on duty about our experience and got an "ok" from him super thanks for the superb service and great meal! I guess we will be hitting the New castle diner for any dining needs in our little town since they have good service and pretty good food we even rode our bikes 2 miles in anticipation of a great dining experience and were let down.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank blizgard
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been there for lunch and dinner and it's always great but the crab Benedict's on sun is to die for

• Visited May 2013
Silt, Colorado
“Great local place.....Great Atmosphere and friendly.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had drove by here several times and had never stopped until just recently and sure glad we did, the inside looks completely remodled and rustic inside. The menu is very well rounded and not to crowded, the food taste and looks great and plenty of great choices for all types of appetites and the kids menu has more choices then other places we have been to the beer on tap is great.....The prices are what you would expect and not pricey A must stop if in the area.......

• Visited March 2013