“Not Sure What Other's are talking About”
Review of Whistler's Cafe - CLOSED

Whistler's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Boulder, Colorado
“Not Sure What Other's are talking About”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My Wife and I had Breakfast there this morning , the cafe was clean and inviting ,service was excellent and the Food was quite delicious. I would recommend it to all that go to Nederland it is a one of a kind town and the people are unique and wonderful!

• Visited April 2014

Colorado
“Better Choices...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten at Whistler's Café on three separate occasions. The food is poor to average quality. The service can be very slow, depending on the number of wait staff. But my major complaint is the restaurant always feels dirty. I worry that if the tables and chairs are sticky and dirty, what does the kitchen look like? There are better choices for a good meal in Nederland.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank turtlehill
Colorado
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Enjoyed a breakfast with my husband on our way back from a trip into the mountains. The food was fresh and served quickly, and I had a nice conversation with the barkeep while we were waiting. They'd had a band in the night before, and unfortunately, the place still smelled a bit like the bar it had to have been the night before. However, it was clean, and both the guys there were friendly. Enjoyed the quiet, the good food, and it started our day off right. Will go again!

• Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Now I can give a good review”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was here a few months ago and the lady working was not happy to be there, it was her last few days, she announced, and didn't care. The other workers apparently didn't show up that day either. Got a hot dog, 30 min later still hadn't been served, walked out. Went back last week. The service was great, the food was good, a little overpriced, as is everything on the mountain, but really good food and service this time around.

Visited September 2013
Thornton, Colorado, United States
“Totally creeped out”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stopped there today with my husband and daughter for lunch. Cold inside, out of most everything on the menu, and a very creepy stinky Duck Dynasty wanna be guy wandering from the bar to the front door over and over again. Awful! Never going back.

• Visited November 2013