* Super friendly hostess
* Friendly waitress
* Great view off of the patio of both the mountains and a local garden
* If you like barbeque, you will have a lot of choices here
* It took FOREVER to receive our order
* Parking is on the street or in the town lot a block away
* I ordered a side of mashed potatoes and it came in a tiny plastic container-slightly larger than the ones used for salad dressing when you get a salad to-go, but otherwise the food was yummy
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.