“Best Onion Rings”

Mill Street Deli
Ranked #20 of 23 Restaurants in Morrison
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We had burgers, fries and onion rings. The burgers were great and onion rings were the best we have ever had. Cant go wrong here. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We visited on Friday evening, July 25, 2014. We sat outside on the patio under an umbrella next to a small stream.

We were greeted in a timely manner and we placed out orders. My wife and I both had cheeseburgers and fries. Food arrived quickly and was nice and hot. The cheese burgers had all the fixings. The taste was very, very good!

Laid back atmosphere with great burgers.

3  Thank Steve0315
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great ice cream and malts. The staff is happy and positive. We only had ice cream, but the burgers looked and smelled great. Next time.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a small, little place attached to a bar with a creek running beside it. The burgers were actually really good, the place was pretty clean and it had a nice little outdoor place to sit. I think the burgers started at 6.99 and probably the best 6.99 burger I have had in a while! I wish I had gotten something else other than the french fries, like some great looking tater tots I saw at the other table.
I do agree with the other review in that the employees were not much on eye contact...:) They were quick and attentive when they were doing their job and the place was relatively clean.
I would eat here again.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Ate lunch at Morrison Holiday Bar (food and meal service from Mill Street Deli) with 3 teenagers after a rafting trip. Service was indifferent at best and food mediocre.

There were just a few people drinking at the bar when we walked in. We were told to seat ourselves and then ignored by the barmaid. As far as we could tell, all the tables were dirty so we picked and cleaned up the best looking one and we went through to the Mill Street Deli to place our orders. The available selection was pretty decent and the prices looked reasonable. However, not everything we wanted was available (most of ice creams not available for example) and by the time we added all the extras and sides, the prices didn't look so good. Food was ready pretty quickly but the double large portion of fries we ordered seemed both undersized and undercooked and there was hair in the tater tots. Part of our order never came despite a reminder to the server but when I walked through to the deli, it was sitting on the counter. I pointed out that it was an appetizer and we were almost done with our meal and got a surly response about how it was not THAT late.

Suffice to say I will not darken their door again - and this is the first time I have ever been motivated to leave a bad report for a restaurant.