“Beautiful lodging, nice surroundings.”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 7, 2010

The house itself is gorgeous and cozy and wonderful. The surroundings are also certainly nice, but more beautiful scenery can definitely be found within a few hours of this location. We had a great time, because we enjoyed the B&B itself so much.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 16, 2010

This place was fabulous. My husband and I stayed here one night, breaking up our drive into Vail. The property is large, spacious and updated. The caretakers are attentive and made us one of the best breakfasts we had ever had. The views are to die for - especially in the great room. The B&B is in a small town outside of Denver and is pretty secluded - which is what we were looking for. We couldnt have asked for more for the price. The only part of our stay that was odd to me was that they slipped a comment & tip card under the door to our room. I had always thought that most B&B's had a "no tipping" policy - and if you do leave a tip its for the cleaning staff. This card allows you to specify amounts (I assume to be added to your bill) to tip cleaning staff, caretakers and owners.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lee2022
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I found myself unexpectedly in Denver, and I literally made my reservations with Arrowhead as I was driving up the mountain to find them--something you almost can never do at a BNB! They immediately got a room ready for me, talked me through the directions (a beautiful location but somewhat difficult to find if you don't follow the directions to a T), and made me feel welcome. I opted out of the spa package, but the staff was ready to bring aestheticians to me within a day's notice. I was shown the beautiful deck, both off the breakfast area and my own room, and the extensive collection of DVDs, entertainment, and complimentary popcorn. My room was cozy and the bathroom relaxing, but more impressive than anything else was the bed! The mattress was a memory foam-topped, plasma/gel-filled piece of heaven with sleep-inducing massagers. After a night of the most restful sleep I've ever had, I went downstairs to find fresh-squeezed OJ, my own tray of pastries and fruit, and a menu with very well prepared food. The property is beautiful, the food is great, and you are minutes from national parks and historic Morrison, just outside of Denver. I love trying new places, but this is the only place I will stay when I am in Denver again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank AmeliaEnglish
Reviewed January 14, 2010

Driving up to the front of the manor was a sight to behold, only to be followed by the beauty of the interior. The staff was very kind, and accommodating. My huny and I had the best night alone with out the kids ever. Our room was private, elegant, and very romantic. The view off our private balcony was unbeatable. We had a night we will always remember. Then breakfast...well...it was unreal. The food was excellent, the presentation was beautiful, and again, the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend Arrowhead to anyone looking for a beautiful, romantic getaway. Or any reason. We will definitely be going back again and again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bluekittencasey
Reviewed November 14, 2009

Staying at Arrowhead Manor was a surprise gift from wife, and what a wonderful surprise it was. The great room, where we had breakfast, and outside balcony, both overlooked a fabulous mountain scene. Our room, which consisted of three rooms and a private balcony, was meticulously decorated and so spacious that the masseuse had more than enough room to work her magic on my back. We enjoyed breakfast, which was superbly prepared and served by caretaker and his wife, while we watched the snow fall out the picture windows covering the mountains. When it was time to leave, the innkeepers even helped us shovel our car out of the snow. We have stayed in many other B&Bs where we paid much more and received a lot less. Arrowhead Manor is a fabulous retreat that should not be missed.

2  Thank TravelRightColorado
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Newer building with open grounds, although located directly off the highway. Perfect anniversary getaway that we sat in the hot tub and looked at the stars.

2  Thank tridoublepee
Reviewed November 1, 2009

This Place is AMAZING!! We checked around at all the BNBs before coming here, this place had the lowest prices by far, but yet, was the prettiest of all. We expected it to look worse in person, as places usually do, but it was much prettier! What a great value! We frequent BNBs and this is by far the best one we have been to in all of Colorado and for less money than many we have stayed at. We just read a couple of reviews and have to say we cannot see what these people are talking about. The place is impeccable. It is beautifully decorated and was done by the Owners who are not, but should be, interior decorators. We took a full tour and it seemed perfectly spotless to us. And I am a clean freak. Everything appears new as though it was just built, or was recently remodeled. All hotels are on major roads. We thought this one was extremely quiet, dead quiet, compared to most except for some really nice soft music they have playing in some of the common areas. We were told that this was because it has soundproofing between all the rooms and in all the floors. The staff and service was five-star, all the way. You would be hard-pressed to find anything this nice for the money anywhere in Colorado. We also had their five-course dinner. It was awesome, and so romantic. We sat in the Great Room overlooking a beautiful view, with wonderful music and a toasty warm fireplace. The food was to die for. They have their own signature house salad that is my favorite anywhere. We are going back and will refer this place to everyone. Thank you to our wonderful hosts!

2  Thank csea

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!