“Looking for a treasure...?”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
denver
“Looking for a treasure...?”
Reviewed July 17, 2009

IF you have seen the website pictures, it is even more breathtaking and magical upon arrival. You have to experience it for yourself! From the warm beautiful smile of Marguerite who welcomed us, to the luxurious and cozy room we stayed in; it was wonderful. James is so friendly and he helped us tremendously in choosing the exact room for our needs and desires. Wilson and Amelia are truly kind and most interested in making your stay not only comfortable, but yummy for your tummy! They prepared and served us the most delicious and elegant breakfast (Hawaiin Eggs Benedict, fresh fruits, pastries, juices and coffee). They both went to cooking school in Hawaii and it shows in the food and service they present. If you live in the metro Denver area and need a short get-a-way, I believe this is a perfect place. We just went for one night and will most definitely go again. (Very affordable too) I think this would be a lovely place to have a business meeting, etc. There are many amenities, but the private jacuzzi in our room was convenient. I must not forget to mention the spectacular mountain view we had from our room, private patio and throughout the inn. This place reminds me of visiting the castles in Bavaria, Germany and Austria. If you live in the Denver area, you are missing out if you don't try this place. We do live in the Denver area and just wanted to relax and enjoy the grandeur of our mountains without having to travel very far. It is good for your heart and soul.

Thank you James, Marguerite, Wilson and, Amelia for making our stay memorable. Also, thanks to Johnny and family for their friendliness and sharing your cheescake with strawberry and chocolate syrup. Yummm...

• Stayed July 2009
1 Thank raqye

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
grand junction
Reviewed July 5, 2009

Wilson and Amelia are great. Food was excellent. The Master Suite was incrediable. Next time we would love to stay longer than two nights. We would highly recommend the Arrowhead Manor to anyone.
John and Dana R.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mylove09
Gering, Nebraska
Reviewed June 20, 2009

When my husband and I decided to plan a romantic getaway for our anniversary, I was looking for a luxurious place to stay. We were looking at B&B's in the Denver area, but many of them were more like a room at Grandma's rather than a place to spark romance. When I found the website for the Arrowhead Manor, I knew I had found the place we were going to stay. We stayed in the Master Suite and it was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The bed was amazing and the bathroom was palacial. The deep tub was so nice and the double shower was great. The breakfast in the morning was really nice and very filling. The location is also great. It's in a pituresque location in the mountains, but it is still very easy and quick to get to places in Denver. I would definitely stay there again and have recommended this place to all of my friends. If you're looking for luxury, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank leachguys
philadelphia
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Stayed at Arrowhead Manor with my boyfriend for 4 days in june and we had a great time. We stayed in the West Wing and it was wonderful! Our room was great and we loved the private hottub on our terrace. The bed was very comfortable and had a great massage option to lull you to sleep. We went to a Red Rocks concert and the location of Arrowhead was great...only 15 minutes drive to Red Rocks. Wilson and Amelia, the caretakers, were so hospitable and welcoming; they really made our stay memorable. Unfortunately, we never once got to meet the owners of the B & B, James and Marguerite; that was my only disappointment, as I've heard they are a wonderful couple. Be forewarned, though...no internet access (which would be very helpful for travellers wanting to do flight confirmations and check-in, etc) and also very limited space in the bedrooms for storage of suitcases and personal belongings; so pack light!
Nontheless, our stay at Arrowhead is one we won't soon forget; a highly recommended B & B in a beautiful location.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beachlover575
Greeley, CO
Reviewed June 8, 2009

We stay at the Arrowhead Manor every time we go to Morrison. James and Marguerite are wonderful hosts and their B & B is beautifully furnished from the antiques to the ornate fireplaces, just gorgeous. Each room is so unique our goal is to stay in every one! Just far enough out of town to give you that "away from it all" feeling. Just close enough to be minutes away from restaurants, nightlife and Red Rocks.The views from the decks and balconies are breathtaking. Whether you are headed for a concert, or celebrating a special occasion this is the place to be. We love the pampering & the awesome meals prepared by their on site chefs. It's the perfect romantic getaway!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brynan
Denver
Reviewed May 18, 2009

M husband and I stayed here just to get away for a night (we have a 5 y.o.). It of course was the weekend of our last huge snow storm but nothing was going to stop our very planned in advance weekend. Jame was kind enough to call and let us know that they were having power outages but hoped all would be well still for our stay. Everything was exquisite during our stay there. We received a thorough tour upon arrival, and when we entered our room ohh my was it beautiful. The beds they use are amazing it was definitely the best nights sleep I'd had in quite some time. The next morning James made us a breakfast for kings. I've only been to this bnb and I'm definitely going back and maybe next time we"ll bring our kiddo and hike or sled nearby. Thank You so very much for a memorable experience, although other bnb's will probably never compare:)
Sincerely, Kevin and Shannin Combs

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SRC20
Austin
Reviewed May 9, 2009

I go back every year...It's a beautiful and modern B&B coveniently located to Red Rocks, Denver and Evergreen. The accommodations are top notch with many rooms having their own bathrooms complete with wirlpool tubs (and bubble bath if you are so inclined), surround sound stereos and large screen TVs. The hospitality of the staff is unparalleled and will go far beyond expectaitons to satisfy your needs (including an amazing breakfast!). By far, my favorite destination each year and the perfect place for me to get away from the rat race, sit on the deck and decompress...

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RufusAustin
Gooface, owner at Arrowhead Manor, responded to this review, May 10, 2009
Hi Glen!

Wow! Thank's for the awesome review! You are the best! Marguerite said to tell you she loves you?!

We hope things are going ok with your Dad and we look foreward to seeing you on your next trip up here!

Thanks again, we really appreciate it!

James & Marguerite
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Table Mountain Inn
Courtyard Denver West/Golden
The Oxford Hotel
The Oxford Hotel
#4 of 157 in Denver

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!