“Perfect!!!”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 18, 2009

M husband and I stayed here just to get away for a night (we have a 5 y.o.). It of course was the weekend of our last huge snow storm but nothing was going to stop our very planned in advance weekend. Jame was kind enough to call and let us know that they were having power outages but hoped all would be well still for our stay. Everything was exquisite during our stay there. We received a thorough tour upon arrival, and when we entered our room ohh my was it beautiful. The beds they use are amazing it was definitely the best nights sleep I'd had in quite some time. The next morning James made us a breakfast for kings. I've only been to this bnb and I'm definitely going back and maybe next time we"ll bring our kiddo and hike or sled nearby. Thank You so very much for a memorable experience, although other bnb's will probably never compare:)
Sincerely, Kevin and Shannin Combs

2  Thank SRC20

Reviewed May 9, 2009

I go back every year...It's a beautiful and modern B&B coveniently located to Red Rocks, Denver and Evergreen. The accommodations are top notch with many rooms having their own bathrooms complete with wirlpool tubs (and bubble bath if you are so inclined), surround sound stereos and large screen TVs. The hospitality of the staff is unparalleled and will go far beyond expectaitons to satisfy your needs (including an amazing breakfast!). By far, my favorite destination each year and the perfect place for me to get away from the rat race, sit on the deck and decompress...

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RufusAustin
Gooface, owner at Arrowhead Manor, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2009

Hi Glen!

Wow! Thank's for the awesome review! You are the best! Marguerite said to tell you she loves you?!

We hope things are going ok with your Dad and we look foreward to seeing you on your next trip up here!

Thanks again, we really appreciate it!

James & Marguerite

Reviewed April 17, 2009

Marguerite and James are the perfect hosts of their beautiful mansion. Their hospitality and attention to detail aren't lacking. If you are there on a weekend be ready for James' great home-cooked breakfast. We ended-up staying in two different rooms during our stay. For the first two nights we had the West Wing. My favorite part of this room was the private hot tub on the deck. The third night we stayed in the Executive Suite and the bathroom is "to die for" in this room. The things that were excellent in both rooms were the views, the beds with massage controls, and the audio/video equipment is "top notch." If you like art work there's no place in Arrowhead Manor that will disappoint - my favorite was "The Creation of Man."

Without getting too personal, I informed James and Marguerite of my intention to propose, to what I feel is the most beautiful and special girl in the world, on Saturday evening. My plan was to ask her to marry me on Easter Sunday. James and Margerite took no time in taking the ball and running with it and helping me make this a most special occasion. We attended Easter Sunrise Service at Red Rocks, which I highly recommend but dress warmly, then returned for breakfast. Marguerite had laid out an elaborate scavenger hunt for my soon-to-be fiancee (hate to jump to the end, but she said YES) throughout the Executive Suite. It started with Rose Pedals in the shape of a heart on the bed, went to chocolates, chilled champagne on the deck, James' homemade chocolate-covered strawberries in the fridge - which are excellent so please request, a romantic bath "kit" (I'm sure women have a better term), and ended with a "Just Say Yes" bear in the dryer. She did say Yes and we will both forever remember our experience at Arrowhead Manor and be grateful to James and Marguerite for making it so special. Also, I didn't mention the numerous stuffed animals we ended up with - one barely fit in the overhead of the plane.

2  Thank TravelingGip
Reviewed April 15, 2009

My husband and I just eloped at the Arrowhead Manor in Colorado. We didn't want to do the Vegas styled elopement with the bright lights and lots of noise, we wanted something more natural, peaceful, and unbelievably beautiful, so we chose the Arrowhead Manor and that is what we got. The mountains were GORGEOUS next to the manor and the inn keepers were so nice and helpful to us. The rooms were great, especially the massage bed and jet spray tub. Everything was like a dream come true. I felt like a princess and even if I had continued to plan my wedding for another 12 months, I could not have had it be more perfect than how it was at the Arrowhead Manor. I highly recommend this place for anyone visiting or getting married in Colorado.

1  Thank P_S_In_Love
Reviewed February 22, 2009

We stayed in the Lions room and it was fabulous. The owners were very courteous, friendly and very informative. We had an awesome breakfast cooked by James himself and hats off to his cooking. The room was very clean, elegant and the bed was very comfortable. We loved the hot tub and the privacy of the hot tub. We will defenitely return in the future and will recommend this place to all our friends.

3  Thank angieaaron
Reviewed February 16, 2009

My husband and I were married in the great room of Arrowhead Manor. This was the most perfect setting for our wedding. James and Marguritte were fantastic. We rented out the West Wing, the hot tub and amenities were amazing. We had a fabulous time. James and Marguritte are kind and generous hosts who bent over backwards to make our day special. Did I mention that James cooks a killer breakfast? Arrowhead has a charming and grand atmosphere. Our parents and friends also stayed at the B&B and felt the same way we did. We can't say enough about this place and the service. Also, it's a great location, within driving distance of everything you could possibly need or want to see! We will definitely be back again...perhaps for our anniversary or sooner! We should get married here all the time! :) LOL

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mmccormick17
Reviewed February 16, 2009

We were at Arrowhead Manor at the beginning of February for a wedding. The wedding took place in the Great Room, and it was the most beautiful wedding ever. The mountain scenery is awesome and the rooms are perfectly decorated for that special get away. James and Marguerite were the perfect hosts. The breakfast was simply delicious! We felt like we were right at home, and we met other guests who equally loved this place. If you are planning a wedding, or a romantic get away with your spouse this is the perfect place to go.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Acochran
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Central Business District
Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Central Business District
Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!