“Excellent”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This a great place to stay outside of Denver. Definitely not a typical hotel, more of a bed and breakfast, but very classy. Also more privacy and much nicer than most bed and breakfast places. I will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
ArrowheadManorCO, Manager at Arrowhead Manor, responded to this review, February 21, 2017
We look forward to having you back! We aren't your average bed and breakfast.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My first summer Colorado experience...and it was amazing! From the moment my fiancée and I arrived, we were in awe! Arrowhead Manor looks like a regal castle. Once inside, we were surrounded by luxurious décor. Our suite was gorgeous, from the fine linen to the antique furniture to the flat screen TV. The ultra-plush bed included individual massagers. I had the best night's sleep in a long time. We had breakfast on the deck with panoramic views of the mountains. This was no ordinary fare, the delicious food tasted like a gourmet chef prepared it. We've been to many hotels, motels, B & Bs...what set our experience apart was the gracious service of the innkeepers. Their sense of pride in what they do is translated into their attention to detail. We felt pampered. Whether you’re looking for a romantic and relaxing stay or a special wedding event…check out Arrowhead Manor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
We can't wait to have you back. Thanks for the nice review!
Chicago
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I decided to spend the night at Arrowhead Manor because it was close to the Red Rocks Amphitheater. We opted for the Master Suite and the $300 price tag because we were celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary and it made sense to not have to travel far after the concert. When we asked about the shuttle that is advertised on the site, we assumed someone would drive us to and from as a guest perk. Turns out, that would've cost an additional cool $90. No thank you. This needs to be better advertised on your website. Needless, to say- we decided to drive the to the venue ourselves.

When you walk into the Bed and Breakfast it feels like a mini mansion with high ceilings, lots of artwork, dark wood, refined furnishings and smooth jazz playing! It definitely has an immediate wow factor albeit being right on the highway. Once inside though, I would have never been able to tell that it was by a highway, since it was so quiet.

When we arrived, we had to buzz the front door, to only find out they don't use that door very often. We were greeted and given a 5 minute tour of the place. We've stayed at many bed and breakfasts before and this one didn't appear to be family owned or run by a husband and wife team. It lacked a sense of knowing why we chose this place, thanking us for choosing to stay with them, asking where we were from, if we were enjoying our trip, normal common courtesies like that. This didn't dawn on me until after we got back home. We were, however offered some cookies in the kitchen and shown where to access the glasses and mugs for water or tea, as well as the dvds and ACT2 Movie Popcorn.

Best part of our stay was the inside of our room. The Master Suite is fantastic! Our room was excellent. Clean, spacious and just as the description outlined. There was a king size bed with a waterbed type topper with dual remote controls. Initially I was a little freaked, but oh my goodness, it was so comfortable! Also, there was a white noise maker strategically placed under the bed that helped add a calmness to the room. The surround sound system was on and playing more smooth jazz which was relaxing. The shower had two shower heads and pretty good water pressure. We didn't' end up using the jacuzzi tub, but it looked nice. I liked how on all the light switches it said what it went to, so you don't have to spend time pushing all of them to see what one you wanted. The complimentary soaps, shampoos and lotions were low quality. Definitely bring your own products! And apparently bring your own makeup remover and cotton balls. However, they do include one disposable make up wipe free of charge. I recommend removing the note about washcloths on the bathroom mirror. Perhaps, the owners could keep this washcloth issue offline.

The view from the back patio is incredibly serene. We did receive a courtesy call letting us know at 9:30am that they were wrapping up their breakfast service. So we quickly got dressed and were seated immediately. Before we checked out, we decided to have breakfast outside which was delicious. The part I found alarming is that we had to pay almost $30 extra to have breakfast. Fruit was included in the free part, but coffee was even an additional charge. Again, we were celebrating our anniversary- so we went for it. We had two eggs, sausage, bacon, toast and coffee for about $30. Overpriced, if you ask me. (And we live downtown Chicago, so are used to high prices) Overall, the room itself blew me away, but the place needs to make a few more updates in the charm department to have us back or for us to tell our friends to stay.

Room Tip: Pick the Master Suite!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Conifer, Colorado
Reviewed June 18, 2013

After driving past Arrowhead for a few years, my husband and I decided to come here for a date night. The unacceptable rudeness of the owners when I questioned a charge on the bill shocked me and created this 1 star review. They added a 'luxury amenity package' to my bill without my authorization and combined it with tax so I couldn't separate the two fees. It took several emails and phone calls to get a response before reaching an owner and being verbally attacked for asking the question. (turns out their luxuries include water, electricity for the hot tub, and their 'free' popcorn and movies).

I was also turned off by other incessant and unexpected fees . For example, a note on their mirror demands that you not use their towels to remove makeup and threatens that if you get their towel dirty, there will be an extra charge.

Bottom line. The staff is nice, the room adequate, the breakfast (for an extra charge) is fine, and the view is lovely but there is no hiding the rude and cheap nature of the owners. Stay away!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Positano613
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay after seeing a concert at the Red Rocks. I looked up several places before hand and found the Arrowhead Manor. We have never stayed in a Bed & Breakfast before, so this was a total surprise to us. The staff was really helpful and helped carry our luggage into the room. The room was nice, the bed was comfortable and the Continental breakfast was really special and good. A lot better than what we've had at big named hotels. I just wished we had more time to spend there as there was a lot of amenities we didn't have time to take advantage of.

Room Tip: I only saw one other room besides the one we were in, and it was just as nicely furnished as ours.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joet1946
Our bed and breakfast is more hotel like so we are glad you liked it. See you next time!
Reviewed May 31, 2013

From the very first conversation I had with the reservation staff, I knew this stay would be exceptional. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at ease and relaxed. The amenities available were amazing. William greeted us at the door with homemade truffles. He gave us a tour, and carried our luggage to our room. All the while explaining everything from the B&B's history to attractions in the area. After an amazing night of rest, we had a homemade breakfast, again by William, while overlooking the green mountain sides. I highly recommend the Arrowhead Manor for anyone who wants to experience real customer service, in a beautiful Manor.
Charles Scovotti
Fort Collins

• Stayed May 2013
Charles, thanks for the kind words. We look forward to having you back.
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We are locals from Lakewood who just wanted to ditch the kids with the grandparents and enjoy a romantic anniversary getaway. This was perfect! The Lion's Den Suite was luxurious and warm, with rich colors, an amazingly comfortable bed (with massage -- bonus!), fireplace, surround-sound TV and a private balcony with a cozy hot tub for two. Oh, and some five-star brownies were complimentary at check-in. Mmmm! Breakfast was sumptuous! Our host William made an award-winning omelette accompanied by heaps of fresh fruit, muffins, and a delicious cinnamon-caramel roll. Our every request was immediately covered, and we got a tour of the other suites at check-out. We strongly recommend it for anniversaries, wedding nights, or any other romantic getaway.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad you had a nice stay. We look forward to having you back.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
Downtown
Warwick Denver Hotel
Warwick Denver Hotel
#40 of 157 in Denver
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!