“If royalty stayed at B&B's, it would be here.”
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 31, 2013

From the very first conversation I had with the reservation staff, I knew this stay would be exceptional. The staff go out of their way to make you feel at ease and relaxed. The amenities available were amazing. William greeted us at the door with homemade truffles. He gave us a tour, and carried our luggage to our room. All the while explaining everything from the B&B's history to attractions in the area. After an amazing night of rest, we had a homemade breakfast, again by William, while overlooking the green mountain sides. I highly recommend the Arrowhead Manor for anyone who wants to experience real customer service, in a beautiful Manor.
Charles Scovotti
Fort Collins

• Stayed: May 2013
ArrowheadManorCO, Manager at Arrowhead Manor, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Charles, thanks for the kind words. We look forward to having you back.

There are newer reviews for Arrowhead Manor

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We are locals from Lakewood who just wanted to ditch the kids with the grandparents and enjoy a romantic anniversary getaway. This was perfect! The Lion's Den Suite was luxurious and warm, with rich colors, an amazingly comfortable bed (with massage -- bonus!), fireplace, surround-sound TV and a private balcony with a cozy hot tub for two. Oh, and some five-star brownies were complimentary at check-in. Mmmm! Breakfast was sumptuous! Our host William made an award-winning omelette accompanied by heaps of fresh fruit, muffins, and a delicious cinnamon-caramel roll. Our every request was immediately covered, and we got a tour of the other suites at check-out. We strongly recommend it for anniversaries, wedding nights, or any other romantic getaway.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

So glad you had a nice stay. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I would like to say that marguerite and James were totally amazing!! They walked us through the process of planning our wedding and it was amazing. They made everything so easy, and fun. The arrow head manor is absolutely beautiful, and everyone working there is wonderful! I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about taking a small trip or planning an event go to Arrowhead it's beautiful and the staff makes not only your stay wonderful but they make the planning a breeze!! We will be back and are looking forward to working with arrowhead for the planning of our large wedding celebration!!!!! thank you again for the lovely experience can't wait to work with them again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the compliments and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Absolutely loved this place!! Marguerite was so nice and took alot of time talking to me on the phone to assure me that the ceremony would be nice. We were going to elope in Colorado and the vowels were important to me and she read them over the phone and answered all my questions. When we arrived we were excited it was even more beautiful than in the pictures! We stayed in the Lions Den and were very impressed! I have read a couple reviews on here about it being cramped and not worth the money, but I thought it was a nice size with beautiful furnishings and tasteful art and the bed was breathtaking...it has beautiful canopy of beading, I felt like royalty. I thought it was definitely a bargain too! I work in a resort and I dont know what people expect to pay...but I assure you, you can't find a more affordable, but beautiful place to get married. I work at Lauberge du Lac in Lake Charles Louisiana and its a beautiful casino resort. You can look it up online @ ldlcasino.com , and we have gorgeous suites and accommodations and I actually work in the banquets special events department. We have several weddings a month and even our elopement type ceremonies run around a thousand dollars not including the room, photographer, person to marry you or anything. Anyways... We flew to Colorado. My husband loves the snow and wanted to get married in the mountains in Febuary:) The room was beautiful, the views were flawless...from the main area to our room balcony. The ceremony was so nice and they took sooooo many pictures and were so patient. They gave us 21 pictures free and options to purchase more...and this alone is prob worth a few hundred dollars!! So between the room, the views, the awesome hottub on the deck, someone to perform the ceremony, photographer and 21 free pics, travel assistance, breakfast, movies and everything else this place offers all for around $350 if I can remember correctly, I think that is what we paid...where can you get married cheaper? No where that is as nice as this place for sure! I loved being in the hottub when it was snowing outside...so awesome!!

Room Tip: The lions den was awesome. I loved it! Some people say it was cramped but I felt it was cozy...it is...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle R

We were delighted to be a part of your big day! Thank you for the kind review. We hope to see you back!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Accommodations were clean. Hot tub was more of a soaking tub. We could hear the neighbors every cough, grunt and moan which lasted well into the night. Parking is tight. However it was very secure and staff was friendly. Felt the price wasn't worth the value. Didn't even bother trying the breakfast.

Room Tip: We stayed in the lions den
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vanessa M
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We loved Arrowhead!!! From the time I called to schedule a reservation, to the time we left Marguerite and James were completely welcoming and generously hospitable. The ambience was so comfortable and relaxing. Every inch of the building and our suite was covered with luxurious details. I didn't think I needed or wanted anything else...and then I laid down on the bed. I could literally feel tension leaving my body. The room was also impressively quiet. When we woke up in the morning we had no idea that music had been playing downstairs in the great room for over an hour, and you would never know that the highway was right outside. Plus, it was just far enough into the mountains where you feel like you've actually been into deep Colorado mountains, without taking the time to drive hours away and back just to "get away." We stayed two hours later than our departure time because we just couldn't leave. Even my husband and daughter both told me, "Great choice, Mom." My only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. Emily, January 2013

Room Tip: The Evergreen!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

That is so nice! We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We enjoyed our night at the Arrowhead Manor in the Lion's Den Suite recently. The room was very private with a door code to even enter that particular side of the building. The living room area was quite cozy with a nice couch, table, flat screen TV and a great electric fireplace to snuggle in front of. They had a small fridge in the room, which was nice for chilling water and storing leftovers from dinner out. There is a small balcony off the living room - the small bistro set would be great for a private breakfast, but it was too cold out in December to enjoy that. The private hot tub was a great attraction for us - the view of the foothills was really beautiful and private. Star gazing was a plus! The bathroom was newly remodeled and very nicely done. It was interesting at first because the bathroom is down about 6 steps from the bedroom - but I found it to be charming. The decor of the room as well as the whole B&B was very nice. I generally stay far away from B&Bs because I find them to be too ornate, outdated, and I don't like not being anonymous, so to speak. But, Arrowhead is very nicely decorated, modern, and private. We did the basic, continental breakfast and it was wonderful; a large variety of fresh fruit and muffins with coffee and OJ. It was relaxing to sit in the dining room overlooking the deck with the mountain view - and very quiet because we were the only ones in the dining room at the time. Johnny and Will were both friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The Lion's Den Suite had a great view of the mountains, was very quiet, and had it's own pri...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngieD604
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 158 in Denver
Central Business District
Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!