“"A little noisy "” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
Thornton, Colorado
“"A little noisy "”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Accommodations were clean. Hot tub was more of a soaking tub. We could hear the neighbors every cough, grunt and moan which lasted well into the night. Parking is tight. However it was very secure and staff was friendly. Felt the price wasn't worth the value. Didn't even bother trying the breakfast.

Room Tip: We stayed in the lions den
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vanessa M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We loved Arrowhead!!! From the time I called to schedule a reservation, to the time we left Marguerite and James were completely welcoming and generously hospitable. The ambience was so comfortable and relaxing. Every inch of the building and our suite was covered with luxurious details. I didn't think I needed or wanted anything else...and then I laid down on the bed. I could literally feel tension leaving my body. The room was also impressively quiet. When we woke up in the morning we had no idea that music had been playing downstairs in the great room for over an hour, and you would never know that the highway was right outside. Plus, it was just far enough into the mountains where you feel like you've actually been into deep Colorado mountains, without taking the time to drive hours away and back just to "get away." We stayed two hours later than our departure time because we just couldn't leave. Even my husband and daughter both told me, "Great choice, Mom." My only regret was that we couldn't stay longer. Emily, January 2013

Room Tip: The Evergreen!!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ArrowheadManorCO, Manager at Arrowhead Manor, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
That is so nice! We can't wait to have you back!
Littleton, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

We enjoyed our night at the Arrowhead Manor in the Lion's Den Suite recently. The room was very private with a door code to even enter that particular side of the building. The living room area was quite cozy with a nice couch, table, flat screen TV and a great electric fireplace to snuggle in front of. They had a small fridge in the room, which was nice for chilling water and storing leftovers from dinner out. There is a small balcony off the living room - the small bistro set would be great for a private breakfast, but it was too cold out in December to enjoy that. The private hot tub was a great attraction for us - the view of the foothills was really beautiful and private. Star gazing was a plus! The bathroom was newly remodeled and very nicely done. It was interesting at first because the bathroom is down about 6 steps from the bedroom - but I found it to be charming. The decor of the room as well as the whole B&B was very nice. I generally stay far away from B&Bs because I find them to be too ornate, outdated, and I don't like not being anonymous, so to speak. But, Arrowhead is very nicely decorated, modern, and private. We did the basic, continental breakfast and it was wonderful; a large variety of fresh fruit and muffins with coffee and OJ. It was relaxing to sit in the dining room overlooking the deck with the mountain view - and very quiet because we were the only ones in the dining room at the time. Johnny and Will were both friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: The Lion's Den Suite had a great view of the mountains, was very quiet, and had it's own pri...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AngieD604
Denver, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Arrowhead B & B has gorgeous mountain views and even though it's right off of 285, it's super quiet. We had an absolutely wonderful 3 nights here. James and Marguerite are fabulous innkeepers- very hospitable and eager to ensure you get everything that you want. Marguerite can be a bit chatty but we are overly anti-social for being B & B lovers and they were very respectful of our privacy and leaving us alone.

We got pampered with spa services and even though there was a bit of a hassle with scheduling it was well worth it. Since they have to work with a traveling spa, it's best to give them more than 1 week's notice. But the services were superb and Marguerite made it happen.

If you're a tp Charmin snob like I am you may want to bring your own roll because the tp is thin and crispy. The walls were a bit thin between Shorty's room and the Red room, but the French room doesn't have shared walls and neither do any of the suites, so I'd recommend one of those.
The rooms are very nicely, richly decorated and it felt very luxurious but also homey and comfortable. We spent most of our time in the room and it was marvelous.

There's lots of places to go eat but we highly recommend the Rio del Sol in Evergreen. It's always a fav spot of ours.

James makes GREAT breakfasts. We found on a weekend, with a full house breakfast could take 60-90 minutes but it's nice to be leisurely and enjoy the beautiful views. And the food is delish! And accommodated my veg diet nicely.

We'll be staying again and hopefully in the newly remodeled King's queen's (name?) suite.
Can't go wrong here. Enjoy!

Room Tip: The walls were a bit thin between Shorty's room and the Red room, but the French room doesn'...
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had been eyeing this B&B for over a year now as we drive by it about every weekend. My husband surprised me for my birthday. I was very under the weather over the weekend and it still managed to be one of the best weekends ever. SO relaxing and romantic. It is the perfect combination of elegant and homey- a really hard mix to master. Every little intricate feature is so well thought out and the rooms have the absolute perfect needed features. I have never slept so soundly in my life. And now to the important part: THE BREAKFASTS. Seriously the most delicious menu- everything we ordered was top of the line. I am not a breakfast person but it became my favorite meal of the day over that weekend! Would return in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Loved the Evergreen room, but I can't recommend any particular room as I have not tried the othe...
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

Excellent B&B with wonderful views and customer-service focus. The Arrowhead Manor is stunning and cozy at the same time. Attention to detail is obvious and nothing is missed. The jetted tub in our "guest room" was pristine and a wonderful addition to our gorgeous room. The continental breakfast was great. Can't wait to go back!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent service and attention to detail. Loved the continental breakfast and the inroom hot tub. Our stay was very relaxing. A perfect getaway not far from home. James and Margarite were magnificent hosts. We cannot wait to book another stay. Totally worth every penny!!!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 154 in Denver
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!