“The best B&B in Colorado” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arrowhead Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Morrison
Arrowhead Manor
Ranked #2 of 2 Morrison B&B and Inns
Aurora, CO
“The best B&B in Colorado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We recently stayed at Arrowhead Manor for a weekend getaway. This B&B is beautiful and relaxing and we loved the "King Quarters". This room had it all. A great sound system, flat screen t.v. and a jaccuzzi tub. The breakfast was delicious and Marguerite and James made us feel right at home. We will be staying here again and recommending all of our friends.

Thank you Marguerite and James for making our weekend so wonderful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Long Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

After doing extensive research on tripadvisor, I recently stayed at Arrowhead Manor for a night for the purpose of being close to Red Rocks Stadium in Morrison. The stay was good and bad. We stayed in "Shorties". Many of the reviews spoke about the numerous little signs that you find everywhere about what you can and cannot do. I think the reason for the signs, is there really isn't anyone that's there consistently, so they are trying to let you know how to deal with things in their absence. There were four down sides to the stay. First, there is no available internet upstairs by the room. I was able to connect to the internet downstairs in the living room. Second, the shower is ridiculous to operate (no instruction sign there) and the staff person when giving us directions on how to use the shower, came off like we were stupid. Third, there was garbage left by previous guests behind one of the end tables next to the bed. Fourth, the bed was really weird - your feet were higher than your head, which is difficult for sleeping. The room overall was beautifully decorated, including the bathroom, with a flat screen tv. However, if you've never used a satellite dish remote, there are no instructions to explain how to use it. Many of the previous reviews had indicated that there is nothing but continental breakfast the night after a concert. I haven't seen my latest visa bill yet, to see if there was any additional charge, but I was pleasantly surprised to be told that a full breakfast was included and it was delicious.

Captain Cook, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was one of the highlights of our very first trip to Colorado. We stayed at the Arrowhead Manor for a week and enjoyed every moment staying there. It was like being home away from home, with a little extras. We selected Arrowhead Manor for its location, it was central to all the activities that we planned on this vacation. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and cozy. Loved coming back from touring, hiking and golfing just to get into the jacuzzi tub,(a relaxing experience). The staff and management are so gracious, it's almost as if we knew each other for a very long time, well now we do! We will definitely return and make this our home away from home again! Mahalo James. Marguerite and John,your place is magical and you are all such awesome host!
A Hui Hou (until we meet again)!

1 Thank Bevy-Hawaii
Fort Collins, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Rules everywhere-couldn't even more your patio chair to take advantage of the view; technology that didn't work; shower difficult to turn on; dull breakfast; constant lengthy emails. Not what I look for in a B&B. Services that were promised that didn't deliver.

9 Thank joanmckibben
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Yup friendly staff! I was late for breakfast but they served me a full one anyways. I loved the secluded balcony with jetted jacuzzi I stayed in the Lion's Den! They got a nice selection of DVDs to watch, did I mention the free popcorn. The got a theater sounding like speakers

Room Tip: Lion's Den or the Evergreen Suite are the best rooms!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank JimmyP1978
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Most relaxing time we have ever had in our lives! We did not want to leave but look forward to a return visit. Our room, breakfast, owners/staff are all above a 5 star rating!

Room Tip: Let the staff know what you like and they will make sure to accommodate you.
Pine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

First, I think it is very important to note how welcoming, friendly and helpful the staff of this B & B was in planning the surprise for my wifey and I's 15th anniversary. They have been supportive not only in sharing the services they offer, but in helping me to customize how things would be setup in our scheduling, in accommodating my wife's significant dietary constraints and in placing several, special items in the room before we arrived. Both of the owners of this B&B went out of their way to make sure all details were understood and fulfilled just as I'd asked! Their team was very helpful, offering me lots of tips for how I could accomplish my surprise. In addition to their being so helpful with my surprise was how we were helped at every turn during our stay. The food was fantastic and just as we needed. There were accommodations made for our being able to see some of the other rooms and in taking pictures of/for us on several occasions. In short, I'm very pleased with the warm, friendly and helpful service!

Secondly, the location was wonderful! Though there is some traffic going by the front of the establishment, they have done an amazing job in customizing the home with sound proofing. We could not even hear *any* traffic 95% of the time we were inside and heard it minimally while out on the back deck. With that said, the view from the back deck, and out of the huge and numerous windows at the back of the building, is *spectacular*! You find yourself gazing out across a wide, green valley and many aspen and pine trees. Therefore, this fantastic view made it a lovely spot to connect with my wifey.

Lastly and perhaps the most astounding is the ambiance they have created in this wonderful place. Most of the decor is based upon Italian design with lots of rich paint colors, polished dark wood and rock embellishments and furniture and elegant light fixtures, statues, paintings, mirrors, nic nacks, etc. It is just stunning! The ceilings in the great room, three stories high, have beautiful, dark-wood beams that match the rest of the house. We saw most of the rooms and the over-all beauty of them, as well as the smaller touches, were definitely a work of a caring hand. There is also quite a bit of custom design and construction throughout. Wifey and I spent a good bit of time just walking around and taking it all in! Also, they played a lot of great, softly-playing music to really add to the mood: traditional Italian, some swing-era tunes, etc.

Therefore, I would without hesitation highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a fantastic B&B experience! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Room Tip: The rooms are all very quite because of the aforementioned sound-proofing; they are all this way. Y...
1 Thank James F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrison
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
Downtown
The Crawford Hotel
The Crawford Hotel
#2 of 154 in Denver
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Arrowhead Manor? Share your experiences!