“Amazing! Seconds please”

Ranch Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food was unlike anything else. It cannot be compared. I had a small pizza, a beer and cheesecake. I could not believe the level of quality in the food. I was skeptical, but I'm a believer now. The service was outstanding. Such a happy guy. He couldn't be stumped either. I asked about thirty questions and he answered them all with detail and patience. I felt like I had been part of the family. Unbeatable!

4  Thank Ethanism

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Are you joking me. Crazy place, people, and food. There is no way I would ever go back ever. Scary. Over priced drink and terrible hospitality

3  Thank bruce24rip
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Whenever we want the best draft beer in town with a calzone that will knock your socks off, the Ranch Grill only 25 minutes from downtown Denver is the place you want to go.
The restaurant is going through a bit of transition due to a tragedy that has occurred in the family and yet you can still get the best beer and best pizza/calzones in the greater metro area. We like it much better than the competition in Conifer, Morrison or Evergreen. In fact, one Saturday evening after a very long work day, we went to a restaurant in Evergreen ( we had a coupon) and left after 20 minutes without even a server to take a drink order. Next, we headed to a new restaurant in Conifer and the exact same thing happened. We headed to the RAnch Grill, sat on the deck, ( they allowed our dog to sit with us) and we were treated to the best service this side of BOULDER! so, not sure what the other people experienced, we love it...

3  Thank equinelites
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Not a family friendly pizza joint! I Took my kids to Tiny Town with my mom and sister, and afterwords, thought we would go for some pizza and give our bussiness to a small mountain town resturant. If your thinking of doing the same, think twice if The Ranch Grill, is the place your concidering. Apon our arrival we were NOT greeted by freindly faces,in fact they acted inconvinenced. To make matters worse while we were being seated we were told, in a very rude maner, that if we were going to stay our kids were to sit down and stay seated and were not aloud to get up, making us feel very much like we were unwelcome guests. When I turned to my mom and asked if she wanted to go some were else, whoever she was, owner maybe, or not said "Yeah why don't you try a Mc Donalds or Bruger King or somewhere like that." As if her opinion on where we went matter, but as long as we were gone she seemed happy. When I made it known to her, the main reason we were leaving was because we were made to feel unwelcome, her response was "whatever, see ya!" So needless to say I can not atest to the quality of their food, but what I can, and would like to say, is that there customer service sucks!

4  Thank krstg
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Besides being run down and pooly maintained, we found after spending some time there that the owners tend to drink heavily as the evening progresses. After awhile it seems they have a reputation among the regulars for singling out a patron and causing a scene with them. The drama that ensues and rumor mill that abounds in this place is second to none. Don't waste your time. The Pizza is great, but all other food is some weird version of frozen food - kind of like a 7/11 frozen Burrito (gross). I whitnessed the owner toss out a young mother and her two young daughters for wanting to use the restroom without buying something first. Horrible way to do business, HORRIBLE!!

2  Thank boy1234