“Good food!!!”

TNT Country Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 23 Restaurants in Morrison
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped by this place on a whim and were pleasantly surprised at the quality of food and the great service we had. We sat on the patio and enjoyed a very nice brunch. We would definitely eat there again if we were in Morrison.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We sat on the patio by the river, which was a lovely backdrop to breakfast. The service was very personable, but the menu was lacking creativity. They had all the standards - omelets, pancakes, french toast, etc. - but nothing out of the ordinary. My husband ordered a fancy coffee off of their list, but was told they were out of white chocolate, so none of those could be made. They at least were honest in that they could make it with Hershey's chocolate sauce just out of the bottle, but he found a different drink. The portions are generous, but lack pizzazz.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was leery when we entered the restaurant, but was surprised that it was clean, with friendly service and decent food. We stopped for lunch after touring the Chihuly exhibit at the Denver Botanic Gardens and Red Rock. My BLT was on sour dough bread and tasty. I had a side of fresh fruit, and it was both fresh and delicious. It was also not just cubes of melon. My husband and friend also enjoyed their food. The only odd thing was the soup my friend had. It had the consistency of gravy as it cooled.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place was okay. Clean place, friendly service, but the food was just average tasting. i ordered a ham and cheese omelet with a side of green chili. It was okay, but I ended up adding too much salt and pepper! It was nice and cheesy, but I tend to like my ham cooked a little before added to the omelet. Also really bland green chili. The whole thing lacked flavor.
My wife ordered the french toast and she seemed happy. Total bill was 24.88.
I think my wife would have been happier eating the breakfast that came with our room at the Cliff House.
This place is only open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've been fortunate to enjoy breakfast at TNT Country Kitchen several times during my travels. Each time it's been excellent, with mouth-watering food, great service, and a friendly, relaxed and unhurried feel . Did I mention prices? They are among the lowest around for an outstanding meal! Enjoy breakfast and a cup of their excellent coffee on their patio on a warm summer morning, it's one of the best ways to start your day.