“Great food, friendly service”

TNT Country Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 23 Restaurants in Morrison
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We ate here twice two years ago, excellent fresh breakfast, friendly service, reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for TNT Country Kitchen

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Had breakfast here for the first time. Usually go down the street to the Blue Cow but they were busy. I don't have to worry about making a choice any more. The food here was great (breakfast burrito; pancakes and eggs; omlette), the waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. We were all stuffed when we left. The joint is nothing you'll see in Architectural Digest, but it's kind of homey. Prices are reminiscent of when I was a kid..... and trust me, that's a long time ago. I'll be back often and will bring friends too.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Great place in a great location!We go here for NEW YEARS BREAKFAST.Huge servings