“Good pizza, salad was lacking”

Tony Rigatoni's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Morrison
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Tony Rigatoni's Italian Kitchen is a family-oriented restaurant that prides itself in its flavor-rich, widely acclaimed menu with generous portions at very reasonable prices. We serve everything from our multi-award winning Chicken Cara Mia, to our popular pizzas and calzones, to our savory seafood dishes and delectable salads. Our stuffed mushroom and mussel appetizers are second to none.Tony Rigatoni's was established in 1990 by Gary Conte, Reza Ardelahi, and Fred Williams. Our Morrison location prides itself in its beautiful outdoor deck and cozy, old-home style indoor seating.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good pizza, salad was lacking”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Travelling on business, I was in the mood for some Italian food and arrived her. Our server was extremely friendly and outgoing. I ordered the Garlic Chicken Pizza, a pint, and a side salad. $4 for a pint was reasonable and the garlic chicken pizza (a combination listed on the menu) was had a nice flavor profile and a hearty serving of toppings. The salad was lacking - I was expecting more than lettuce, cheese, dressing, and two slices of mini pepperoni with the Italian salad.

If I were to go back, I'd skip the salad and try another pizza.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nick L

Morrison, Colorado, United States
“Authentic Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Tony Rigatoni is located in Morrison CO which is in its own right a spectacular destination surrounded by the moutains and the world famous Red Rocks Ampitheatre. The food is authentic Italian, the portions large and the atmospher cozy and festive. If you like seafood I highly recommend the Fruti Del Mar. If theres a line or if dinner wasnt enough make the trip upstairs to Johnny G's Bar. Play a game of pool or relax by the outdoor fire pit.

Visited September 2013
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
“Good food. Not great, but good.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice place with outdoor seating and a bar upstairs. Food was good, but not fantastic. The portion sizes were huge, so bring an appetite. A fun place to visit while in Morrison.

• Visited October 2013
Denton, Texas
“Nice place to eat before Red Rocks”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm sure you can visit the lovely town of Morrison on your own with no concert to go to but if you want to go to a Red Rocks concert - this is a very nice place to start your evening.
Tony's has lots of varied entrees. They have a nice patio for summer dining and the place is generally packed so come earlier than you might think.
It is a pizza and pasta place so it's not fine dining as much as good eating.
We will come back.

Visited September 2013
OH
“Great food and service at a great price.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The wife and I stopped in for the first time yesterday and were not disappointed. The seating on the the patio was relaxing. The food and service was great. The food was straightforward which is what I think Italian was meant to be. When you look at the plate you not only see what you ordered but you see plenty of it.

If I lived in Morrison this is the place I can see stopping into for a meal at least once a week.

• Visited September 2013