“Great lunch under the Cottonwood Tree”

Tony Rigatoni's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Morrison
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Tony Rigatoni's Italian Kitchen is a family-oriented restaurant that prides itself in its flavor-rich, widely acclaimed menu with generous portions at very reasonable prices. We serve everything from our multi-award winning Chicken Cara Mia, to our popular pizzas and calzones, to our savory seafood dishes and delectable salads. Our stuffed mushroom and mussel appetizers are second to none.Tony Rigatoni's was established in 1990 by Gary Conte, Reza Ardelahi, and Fred Williams. Our Morrison location prides itself in its beautiful outdoor deck and cozy, old-home style indoor seating.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

All four of us said this was the best lunch we had during our time in Colorado. 2 of us had the pasticciata sauce and it was wonderful. We sat outside on a day when it was in the upper 80's and it was perfect with the shade of the Cottonwood Tree. Morrison is such a great little town anyway.

1  Thank nsmartist

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The best part of dining here, was that my server Brianna was very friendly and funny. The food? well I could have skipped it. I ordered a glass of wine and the Penne Pomodoro with shrimp. The sauce was plain (spiced ketchup it seemed) and too much of it. The penne was fine. When I speared a shrimp and put it in my mouth, I found that it still had the tail on - ugh! I don't mind shells in the food if i know it is there, but in this case I couldn't see it for the overabundance of bland sauce. I had a total of 8 smallish shrimp in the entire meal and had to cut the tails off each one with a fork. I asked Brianna if this was typical and she didn't know but said the chef was new to the restaurant. It took 15 minutes to get my glass of wine, 10 more minutes to get the glass of water I orderd with the wine, and another 50 minutes to get my meal. The salad was blase with only croutons, lettuce and a couple of drops of dressing. The bread was two very small slices of a baguette and a small bit of butter. The price is what you would pay for fine dining, which this wasn't. They sat me on the far end of the patio where there were a big pile of chairs stacked up. So much for ambiance. I don't recommend this place.

1  Thank traveltheworld012
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been through Morrison, CO many times and finally decided to eat at this little spot. It is actually bigger than it looks from the outside. The patio was very nice till the rain kicked in a bit. The inside was not lit too much, but comfortable. My waitress, Belinda was amazing. Ask for her. My meal was wonderful. I came at lunch and the prices were very good. If the dinner portion is bigger than my plate then I would have 2 left over meals instead of 1.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been going to Tony Rigatoni's since it opened. Unfortunately I now live on the other side of town and get there less frequently. I was there last week and had a horrible experience.

Four of us went during the week. The first thing I noticed was that it was empty. The second thing I noticed was the staff was not friendly. The third thing I noticed was loud annoying music and singing from the kitchen. The loud and annoying part was it intruded on our conversation. I then noticed that the wait staff seemed frustrated with the kitchen staff. When the food came, I noticed something else. The food was tasteless. It was all disappointing. What happened? Tony's is off our list for a while. We will try again, if it happens again, I need to cross it off my list with tears in my eyes.

1  Thank richardj763
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

First visit here, what a lovely and cozy place. Service is warm and friendly, food is excellent. Looking foreword to n much warmer weather so I can enjoy their patio.